Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lyle Taylor - signed for Cambridge (p268)

Comments

• Love how people are jumping to judge him, is it at all possible he was listening to music and posted the picture not even paying attention really to the connection between the song that was on in the background and Charlton fans guessing it means he is leaving .

I posted on here earlier whilst listening to Flying without Wings but it doesnt mean I was jumping off buildings without wings

Ok i wasnt listening to that song really but you get my point, it was just a song he was listening to whilst he posted a picture
    The fact he made the comment about going down to East Street to find a Black Friday deal, I would guess it was intentional unfortunately.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    So many grumpy old men 😂😂😂
    And ?
  • Is it really Lyles ‘Last Christmas’ with us?
  • His attention seeking is getting extremely boring .
    I find it quite funny to be honest, how grown men can get so bothered and wound up over footballers they don't know posting stuff online.

If he stays great, but if he goes then so be it. No player is bigger than the club.
    Bothered ? I said bored 
  • Is he the Championship version of Antoine Griezmann, he was doing this for a few years before he finally left Atletico.
    I find it quite funny to be honest, how grown men can get so bothered and wound up over footballers they don't know posting stuff online.

If he stays great, but if he goes then so be it. No player is bigger than the club.
    Bothered ? I said bored 
    My post wasn't aimed at you personally, i just meant generally.
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:
    His attention seeking is getting extremely boring .

I was starting to think I was the only one who doesn’t get bothered by Lyle’s social media posts.
     They don't bother, bore or affect me, other than chuckling at reactions of course.
  • Could it not just be he's pictured with the team and needs to say nothing more? Staying?
  • Going to join Aribo at Rangers

You could say that about anything though can't you? The take over, LT, Bow's "strange" comment. Change the word bothered to interested and it makes a bit more sense 

This!
  • edited December 2019
  • edited December 2019
    Love how people are jumping to judge him, is it at all possible he was listening to music and posted the picture not even paying attention really to the connection between the song that was on in the background and Charlton fans guessing it means he is leaving .

I posted on here earlier whilst listening to Flying without Wings but it doesnt mean I was jumping off buildings without wings

Ok i wasnt listening to that song really but you get my point, it was just a song he was listening to whilst he posted a picture
    Dont you usually judge Tony Watt pretty quickly when he posts something on social media?

Also, he had to deliberately select the song he is listening to and post with the photo, it was not a accident ha.

I don't get angry about it, I just think he enjoys the attention a little too much but hope he stays. Top player.
  • Maybe he's simply getting his own back for the abuse he received on twitter from some of our moronic fans 
  • Sponsored links:

• Love how people are jumping to judge him, is it at all possible he was listening to music and posted the picture not even paying attention really to the connection between the song that was on in the background and Charlton fans guessing it means he is leaving .

Dont you usually judge Tony Watt pretty quickly when he posts something on social media?

Also, he had to deliberately select the song he is listening to and post with the photo, it was not a accident ha.

I don't get angry about it, I just think he enjoys the attention a little too much but hope he stays. Top player.

• Top player no doubt, would prefer he stays, but if he wants to go so be it, perhaps it's me getting old but all this social media bollocks does my head in. The more he posts the more he will get dogs abuse from a very small minority, Addicks fans & others, all clubs have them as does society in general. 
  • Will go down as a bit of a favourite of mine but I think maybe it is time to go, particularly if his head has been turned. He was part of a fantastic ride and replacing him will be hard. 
    But I’m sure Gallen has been on the case for months. 

That said, if he’s committed, signs a new contract and comes back all guns blazing then staying would be fine by me.

Only Lyle and Bowyer know what option is best. 

Agree that the social media stuff is getting a bit tiresome. Great bloke though. 
  • Seen him linked with both West Brom and Rangers today. 
    For what it’s worth - he follows Rangers on social media now. That could be because there is genuine interest, or again, he is being a massive attention seeker. Who knows.