Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I am the H block, the H block, the H block covered end.....

WSSWSS
edited June 2007 in General Charlton
was down at The Valley at 7.45 today to sort out a few seats and managed to change around.

Big thank you to the young lady who went into the club and got the six people who were standing there tea and coffee free of charge.

Curb_it - can't believe you forgot me a tea when you popped over. ;-)

Comments

• Options
    Well done Westside. You may receive a royal wave from the aristocrats in the G block once in a while.
  • Options
    ha ha. I don;t think i'm far enough back but they only had two seats in the whole block!

Row FF.

The queue was back towards the club shop when i left, going to be a long wait for some people.
  • Options
    Just woke up and all sold out in north upper, god damn being a lazy bastard sucks.
  • Options
    Cmon you H Block!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Is the H block where they only sing the songs they start.Try joining in with the old boys in M block if not we are going to ave you young pups.
  • Options
    Welcome WSS to the life of a H block 'ultra' ;-)

And steve, I think you will find that carter and i start of quite a lot of the songs and we even keep a league tally on who starts the most for the season. and loads of people round us start songs. H block is where its at!
  • Options
    any indication given on how many have been sold now ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]any indication given on how many have been sold now ?
    Think ketters said on saturday it was about 17,800
  • Options
    The old right side was the best!
  • Options
    Welcome to the 'H' Block mate, no flasks or blankets allowed, standing room only :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pop down to M block,boys mind you, you young pups probably don't know the good ones.

None of this CAFC crap and Red Army rubbish.
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Pop down to M block,boys mind you, you young pups probably don't know the good ones.

We defo need to crack on with more of the older ones. I.e ones with words slightly more complicated than see ayy eff see.

My personal favourite (only when sung in a duet with CharltonDans old man though)

Oh Andy Hunt......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Pop down to M block,boys mind you, you young pups probably don't know the good ones.

how about 'red armeee' ;-)
  • Options
    That's for announcing ones arrival on the concourse of an away ground!!

Posh spice is a slapper......
  • Options
    leeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaabuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrn. ;-)
  • Options
    I was telling Westside about the one we were singing on holiday for super Al.

Involves the kaiser chiefs song Ruby

Alan, Alan, Alan PARDEW da da da da der der

I'll get my coat
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I was telling Westside about the one we were singing on holiday for super Al.

I'll get my coat

You pulled???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I was telling Westside about the one we were singing on holiday for super Al.

I'll get my coat

You pulled???

Now you're just being daft
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]

I'll get my coat

You pulled???

Now you're just being daft

Here all night!
  • Options
    Centrifugal force
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    oh Eddie Younds