Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Back in training: Taylor, Vetokele and Andy Marshall featured on Valley Pass

2»

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    edited July 2018
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Sounds like the song choice for their initiation was easier than usual
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

In the games he played last season Lewis Page looked quality.
    What he needs now is an injury free season.
    And God knows with our tiny squad we need it as well.

Can he play in goal?
    And in midfield?
    And up front?
    Oh Lewis Page
    He plays left-back
    Oh Lewis Page he plays up front
    He plays in goal and in midfield
    Oh Lewis Page he's John Hewie
  • Options
    Am I missing something? What are those stupid bras for exactly? Couldn’t imagine the like of Hales, Bowyer or even Yan wearing one.
  • Options
    Heart rate monitors.
  • Options

Heart rate monitors.

To be more specific, they're GPS vests which monitor much more than just heart rate. The data will get sent automatically to the sports scientists and they will converse with Bowyer and Jackson on how hard each individual has worked, how tired/fatigued etc. All to tailor the training for the next session specifically and in an achievable and measurable way. This will ultimately allow them to all get to the require fitness level.

I don't mean to sound in any particular way other than being more specific by saying it is more than just a HR monitor.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sage said:

Heart rate monitors.

To be more specific, they're GPS vests which monitor much more than just heart rate. The data will get sent automatically to the sports scientists and they will converse with Bowyer and Jackson on how hard each individual has worked, how tired/fatigued etc. All to tailor the training for the next session specifically and in an achievable and measurable way. This will ultimately allow them to all get to the require fitness level.

I don't mean to sound in any particular way other than being more specific by saying it is more than just a HR monitor.
    What the #@#@ happened to Reeves last season?
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Sage said:

Heart rate monitors.

His lack of an actual pre-season was the biggest issue and that he was carrying a slight injury when he first joined.

He admitted himself he should’ve signed earlier because missing pre-season really is a big issue for players, it sets the foundation for the season where a maintenance of fitness is carried out.

I am really hopeful that with him completing this pre-season, we could see an effective and influential Ben Reeves.
  • Options
    Sage said:

Sage said:

Heart rate monitors.

His lack of an actual pre-season was the biggest issue and that he was carrying a slight injury when he first joined.

He admitted himself he should’ve signed earlier because missing pre-seasoon really is a big issue for players, it sets the foundation for the season.

I am really hopeful that with him completing this pre-season, we could see an effective and influential Ben Reeves.
    Don't hold your breath.
  • Options

Sage said:

Sage said:

Heart rate monitors.

He admitted himself he should’ve signed earlier because missing pre-seasoon really is a big issue for players, it sets the foundation for the season.

Don't hold your breath.
    Of course, he has previous of injury issues etc but I believe in our sports science team and we can hope for the best.
  • Options
    Sage said:

Sage said:

Sage said:

Heart rate monitors.

Don't hold your breath.
    Of course, he has previous of injury issues etc but I believe in our sports science team and we can hope for the best.
    He's not that great when he is fit but he's injured again.
  • Options

Sage said:

Sage said:

Sage said:

Heart rate monitors.

Don't hold your breath.
    He's not that great when he is fit but he's injured again.
    Hadn’t seen it until now, gutted to be honest.
  • Options
    Is igor staying?
  • Options

Is igor staying?

No chance

• Options
    edited July 2018

Is igor staying?

just long enough to play at the San Siro.....aka Park View Road. I've been told it has always been his childhood dream to play there. Once he's ticked the ground off his bucket list he'll be on his way......doesn't fancy Kingstonian or Roots Hall for some reason.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:
    I expect his agent has sent that to all league clubs by now......he couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo last season.