Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton @ my hotel

Comments

• If you find out about any training games, give me the heads up... Wouldn't mind having a butchers.
  • See that George Lapslie has travelled, is that Taylor Maloney as No.38

Dont recognise the No.12 though?

Morgan.
  • bobcafc7 said:

See that George Lapslie has travelled, is that Taylor Maloney as No.38

Morgan.
    FOX?!!!
  • buckshee said:

bobcafc7 said:

Morgan.
    FOX?!!!
    Surely not, we don't need him back.
    For fox sake.
  • bobcafc7 said:

Morgan.
    Albie Morgan?
  • edited July 2018

bobcafc7 said:

Morgan.
    Albie Morgan?
    Yeah.
  • Count only 9 people jogging there and one is JJ

#gotnoteam #youwantsome

JJ's sprinting not jogging
  • Recognise that beach - love it there.
  • Sponsored links:

• LenGlover said:

Count only 9 people jogging there and one is JJ

#gotnoteam #youwantsome

He wants to keep in front so he don't catch verucca
  • LenGlover said:

#gotnoteam #youwantsome

He wants to keep in front so he don't catch verucca
    how tall is he?
  • Count only 9 people jogging there and one is JJ

#gotnoteam #youwantsome

I think they’ve been splitting the training into 2 sessions, 2 lots of 10 people and a couple carrying minor knocks and just training together

• danwhicks said:

#gotnoteam #youwantsome

I think they’ve been splitting the training into 2 sessions, 2 lots of 10 people and a couple carrying minor knocks and just training together

JJ's lot going for 6am jog and Bow's lot smashing the town square up
  • danwhicks said:

#gotnoteam #youwantsome

Better not be any night clubs then,
  • 12 minutes into the run, Page was bitten by a crab and rushed to hospital

That had me actually laughing out loud in the park eating my lunch. Few strange looks !
  • If you find out about any training games, give me the heads up... Wouldn't mind having a butchers.

You might get a game....
  • danwhicks said:

danwhicks said:

#gotnoteam #youwantsome

No nightclubs around here that I know of, it’s been dead relaxed - a few of the team watched classic movie The Hangover last night by the pool as they’ve got a projecter here
    Both Bowyer & Jackson seem to have earned the respect of the team as when they’ve not been about they’ve said good things about them
    The Brazil game was on last night and some of the players watched it out with the rest of us and I was pleased that the players were equally disgusted at Neymars antics so expect no Charlton players to be booked for diving this season!

The Cheeky Pup can feel like a nightclub on Saturday when the live band is on.
    Julia’s also great on Sunday lunch if you can ever get a table.
  • masicat said:

danwhicks said:

danwhicks said:

#gotnoteam #youwantsome

No nightclubs around here that I know of, it’s been dead relaxed - a few of the team watched classic movie The Hangover last night by the pool as they’ve got a projecter here
    Both Bowyer & Jackson seem to have earned the respect of the team as when they’ve not been about they’ve said good things about them
    The Brazil game was on last night and some of the players watched it out with the rest of us and I was pleased that the players were equally disgusted at Neymars antics so expect no Charlton players to be booked for diving this season!

I tried booking a table at the Cheeky Pup for the game tonight but there’s nothing left, it’s become really popular in the last year or so
    Going Julia’s on Thursday and I went to The Shack for the 1st time yesterday and I’d definitely recommend it

Still not seen anyone new except for Lyle but he’s mainly been hanging with Magennis away from poolside so there may be others I’ve not spotted

• Sponsored links:

• edited July 2018

Looks like a tampax advert

I can't see anyone in white shorts riding a bike.
  • Have you dared speak to them and fess up to your Addicktion yet, @danwhicks?
  • danwhicks said:

masicat said:

danwhicks said:

danwhicks said:

#gotnoteam #youwantsome

I tried booking a table at the Cheeky Pup for the game tonight but there’s nothing left, it’s become really popular in the last year or so
    Going Julia’s on Thursday and I went to The Shack for the 1st time yesterday and I’d definitely recommend it

Still not seen anyone new except for Lyle but he’s mainly been hanging with Magennis away from poolside so there may be others I’ve not spotted

They will have some screens up in the square, but it’s not a great place to watch the game. Julias normally do an inside screen as well. If you like live music get back to The Shack Thursday. Really great band starts at 4pm.
  • danwhicks said:

danwhicks said:

#gotnoteam #youwantsome

Not seen any of them hanging around in the bars in Albuferia, but then only a couple of hours to kick off, will keep a look out :wink:

• Any other lifers in Albuferia old town who wants to meet for a beer?
  • Why the fuck would you go running on the beach and in the water wearing socks?!

When somebody else is washing them!
    Basey won't be impressed!!! :smile:
  • Why the fuck would you go running on the beach and in the water wearing socks?!

Portuguese Men of War :wink: .
  • Any other lifers in Albuferia old town who wants to meet for a beer?

I guess not then :wink: