Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• She was hot!!!!
  • She is still hot for me, Happy Birthday Debs, have you still got my number?
  • Same as - the hottest
  • Happy birthday DH. Big fan.
  • It's still a yes from me.
  • Happy birthday Debs, still hanging on the telephone.
  • lovely lady .. but with a heart of glass
  • Saw her live at the Brixton Academy last year and she was amazing. Still got it.
  • She's a bit before my time to have been flinging one out over.

Now that's out of the way I think she is one of the best front women of all time and a genuine innovator. The lead singer of a very cool band whose influence has gone a long way into my type of music

I'm sure some smartarse will say something like 'she's copying *insert oscure unknown female here* who was doing it first'

Happy birthday Debbie Harry
  • Sponsored links:

• Carter said:

She's a bit before my time to have been flinging one out over.

Now that's out of the way I think she is one of the best front women of all time and a genuine innovator. The lead singer of a very cool band whose influence has gone a long way into my type of music

I'm sure some smartarse will say something like 'she's copying *insert oscure unknown female here* who was doing it first'

Happy birthday Debbie Harry

When she first hit the scene she was already in her thirties - not that that mattered to a teenager like me - of course that added to it in fact!

Very talented and as hot as they come!!

Happy birthday Debs.
  • edited July 2018
    she was gorgeous

I never found Blondies music to be ground breaking but she made the difference ...
  • my poster girl from the 1970's ....
  • cafc-west said:

Happy birthday DH. Big fan.

Has she?

Happy birthday DH. Never 73. Just not possible.
  • Incredible woman, intelligent and funny and just about one of the hottest women to have ever lived.

And Blondie were brilliant.

Happy Birthday, Debs!
  • Would....Ya?

Now not in her peak. Now.
  • edited July 2018
    Yes

(said in the certainty that it aint gonna happen)
  • Still would.
  • Amazed she is only 5 years younger than my mum!
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:

Would....Ya?

Now not in her peak. Now.

I'd still peak.
  • Happy birthday Debbie, you are the world's worst ever female dancer but I still love you!
  • Before my time but I absolutely adore her and the music Blondie made. Happy birthday gorgeous!