Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where is Andy Ballard? Super fan 80's/90's

Addick1965 and me have just got back from the Eastbourne Borough game(we won 1-0).

We were talking about the good old days and 'faces' we have not seen for a while.

We got on the subject of Andy. He was Charlton to the core, knowing a watering hole at the aways. The last we knew was he was in America plying his trade as an electrician.

Updates anybody, hopefully from THE man himself.

Comments

• Options
    I saw him at an away game about 5 years ago, having not seen him previously for about 5 years.
    As you say, he said he lived in the USA.
  • Options
    He is still in the states, married and now has his citizenship. Follows the Portland timbers now!!
  • Options
    Thats a name from the past,always one of the first names on the list for train travel.
  • Options
    paulfox said:

He is still in the states, married and now has his citizenship. Follows the Portland timbers now!!

Paul Fox, now there's another name from the past.
  • Options
    I did a swap with Andy, he had a programme I missed buying at an away game and I gave him a demo tape from a local Rock band who went on to bigger things. I think he lived in Blackfen at the time.
  • Options
    Used to see him quite often at gigs. Fellow sparky if memory serves me right.
  • Options
    Yes I worked with him quite a while on Phoenix electrical.
  • Options
    I haven’t seen Johnny Windows around for a long while?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    “For the natural looking Penis”