Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oi Charlton - Kits - Message from Charlton supporting parents

2»

Comments

• Options

I’ve spoke to every Charlton supporting parent today.

I support Charlton
    I am a parent
    I never spoke to you :wink:
    Didn't speak to me either.
  • Options
    Thanks for popping round Afka and I would like to reiterate you have the support of me and the other mods.
  • Options
    pointless rule, my kids neither understand (or care) who betdaq are...however I do let them have a little bet each home game on the FGS ;)
  • Options
    Completely support you mate. BTW my kids are 23 and 19.
  • Options
    This proves two things:

first @AFKABartram tells lies; and

second the repugnant Daily Mail is his newspaper of choice. [I expect he will tell us that this article dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5286743/Premier-league-clubs-selling-shirts-gambling-ads.html published yesterday is mere coincidence (see fact one)].

I'm boycotting. Protests are needed. No more banning of fish puns at his whim.

Just sell the forum and fuck off.
  • Options
    Earlier this year Newcastle were fined by the FA for breaching shirt sponsor regulations.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11678/11325307/newcastle-united-fined-over-shirt-sponsor-breach
  • Options
    What happens when you have under 18s in the first team? Do they have to wear a different/sponsorless shirt
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

What happens when you have under 18s in the first team? Do they have to wear a different/sponsorless shirt

Think it only applies where the majority are under 18.
  • Options

Newcastle were fined £7,500 by the FA when their under 18 side wore a kit with a betting logo on it.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11678/11325307/newcastle-united-fined-over-shirt-sponsor-breach
  • Options
    All kids nowadays are morbidly obese and therefore generally wear adult kits from the age of 8 anyway from what I hear.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Given the size of our squad a few injuries and majority of the first team will be under 18.
  • Options
    Lots of people are criticising AFKA for not speaking with them yesterday, but no one has picked up on his main faux pas which comes just two words in. Where you have an auxiliary verb, the past tense of speak is spoken. In case you are wondering, the 've part of I've is the auxiliary.

Kind regards,
    Disgruntled, overlooked parent, Newcastle
  • Options

You can just imagine the kids pulling on their shirts with betting companies on the front and thinking, immediately, where can I get a bet?
    The football authorities are a joke.

Even now, in my mid 40s, I'm still badgering my dad for a red bus ....
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

So if there’s about 37 watching it’s a no go but if we play a 16/17 year old against Sunderland on the tv it’s fine?
  • Options
    I think more importantly, Hummel need to sort out the sizing of the shirts. My Grandson is 11 (albeit tall) and I had to buy him a small men's shirt last year!

So the shirt had Betdaq on it anyway and I had to pay extra for an adult size!
  • Options
    Agree 100% - how can you have a replica shirt which is not the same as what the players wear.
  • Options
    GRAY9 said:

Agree 100% - how can you have a replica shirt which is not the same as what the players wear.

Wouldn't be an issue if clubs didn't whore themselves out to betting companies.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

GRAY9 said:

Wouldn't be an issue if clubs didn't whore themselves out to betting companies.
    pot, kettle...
  • Options

You can just imagine the kids pulling on their shirts with betting companies on the front and thinking, immediately, where can I get a bet?
    The football authorities are a joke.

And you've only just realised that?