Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Vs Crawley Town - Saturday 21st July

Its at East Grinstead's stadium 3pm kick off.

Anyone going along to this?

Does anyone know what the ticket prices will be?

Comments

• Looks like Crawley face Ipswich tonight so when that games out the way they'll hopefully release information about ticket prices etc. - If not them maybe drop Olly a PM
  • I'm from East Grinstead but i'm playing cricket so can't go! Very annoying! I'm going to the Crawley vs Ipswich game tonight though
  • anyone going to this tomorrow?
  • 3 generations of shags going tomorrow
  • Comfortable away win 4-0.

Yes!!!! We know the start of the season is getting close when happyvalley posts these.

I'll be there. For the faint hearted: Open Arms micropub in Station Approach. More adventurous: 15 mins walk to Old Dunnings Mill, a converted watermill, Harvey's beers.

• Yep,I'll be heading down there with Elfsborg.

I'll be there. For the faint hearted: Open Arms micropub in Station Approach. More adventurous: 15 mins walk to Old Dunnings Mill, a converted watermill, Harvey's beers.

Look forward to one of your classic match reports, Viewfinder.

And a beer review! :smile:

• I'll be there
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2018

Its at East Grinstead's stadium 3pm kick off.

I'll be there, bout 20 minutes from me on a clean run.

Don't worry @razil of the fans forum, I'll bring my own flags... You can stop dishing them out.
  • Its at East Grinstead's stadium 3pm kick off.

Adults £10, concessions £5, under 18s £1.

• Addick1965 is dragging me down there.
  • Anyone know if there's going to be a live stream of the game? I'm hoping there will be (hoping enough to get up stupid early on a Saturday) and that they're just waiting to announce it in hope of more people turning up at the ground.
  • not likely......3rd round of The Open on Sky from 9am to around 8pm.

• BUMP!

Another pre-season friendly today. I believe I read that Bowyer said he's going to put out (more or less) a 1st XI, with some players going to play 90 mins?

Be interesting to see the starting line up. Or should I go to the beach?

• Oggy Red said:

BUMP!

Another pre-season friendly today. I believe I read that Bowyer said he's going to put out (more or less) a 1st XI, with some players going to play 90 mins?

Be interesting to see the starting line up. Or should I go to the beach?

I mean it's 4:30 and I'm awake and getting ready for it so I don't see why you should get to get out of this by going to the la di da beach.
  • edited July 2018
    Oggy just walk towards the bench dummy a trip and tell em your injured and trouser the dosh for a few months or if you dont fancy that short walk tell em your not fit and trouser the dosh for a few months
  • In the Open Arms micro pub by the station.
  • Sponsored links:

• Only six subs, all from the academy, and no Magennis or trialists.

Looks like our starting XI v Sunderland as things stand
  • edited July 2018

Only six subs, all from the academy, and no Magennis or trialists.

Bit of an odd one really. No Magennis as you said, but no Ajose or Sarr, who I saw at Bluewater on Thursday. No Dawkins, which I still hope we sign.

Be interesting to know what Bowyer says afterwards.

Squad is proper threadbare though.
  • No Magennis, Ajose, or Sarr. It may be that they have knocks or are being rested for Tuesday, but it's a good reminder of just how small our squad is at the moment.
  • No Plattley (sic)-------to unfit to get on the bus
  • Looking forward to seeing what Bowyer has to say after seeing that squad.

I’d be happy for Magennis, Sarr and Ajose to leave if they were properly replaced, but we know it doesn’t always work like that under RD.
  • Sage said:

Only six subs, all from the academy, and no Magennis or trialists.

Bit of an odd one really. No Magennis as you said, but no Ajose or Sarr, who I saw at Bluewater on Thursday. No Dawkins, which I still hope we sign.

Be interesting to know what Bower says afterwards.

Squad is proper threadbare though.
    Yeah last year we talked about having a threadbare squad when it wasn't that so much as it was completely imbalanced.

This year we're thing pretty much everywhere, with the exception of striker.
  • What a shithouse squad that is
  • Is that a protest bench?

• I do miss the pre-match video of Karl Robinson telling us (and the opposition) how we are going to play.
  • Are any of the youngsters on the bench strikers? I know Maloney is midfield! Morgan? Doughty?