Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Henry any new sponsorship deals in the offering

edited June 2007 in General Charlton
since T Mobile is not going to sponsor the brown tower block stand :-) and with no more main premiership sponsors around the boards.

Is there going to be a sponsor on the back of our shirts ?

Comments

• Options
    You have to use the proper name of the stand or I'm not even going to answer the question ; - )

Not heard any of this. HAve you heard this from somewhere?

Doubt there will be a sponsor on the back of the shirt as the deals have been done with Llanera and still have time to run but I'm not much involved with that side of things. Was at the Valley today and it didn't come up but I never asked about it.

Seen the new shirt BTW. It's bold and unfussy. And that's all I'm saying. ; -)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Seen the new shirt BTW. It's bold and unfussy. And that's all I'm saying. ; -)

So, is it Blue and black stripes?
  • Options
    That's all I'm saying : - )
  • Options
    Steve Sutherland mentioned the T mobile sponsorship was going to end was in the Spurs programme.

When is the club going to show the new shirt ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Steve Sutherland mentioned the T mobile sponsorship was going to end was in the Spurs programme.

When is the club going to show the new shirt ?

Missed that Pete, thanks for telling me.

Haven't heard the release date for the new kit but I'll ask and if they tell me I'll pass it on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]That's all I'm saying : - )

I'll take that as a yes then!

Hey everyone, our new kit is Blue and Black Stripes.
  • Options
    Maybe ITV could sponsor the stand. Mr Grade do the bizz.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]That's all I'm saying : - )

I'll take that as a yes then!

Hey everyone, our new kit is Blue and Black Stripes.

I can neither confirm or deny.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Maybe ITV could sponsor the stand. Mr Grade do the bizz.

maybe each player could be sponsored by a different programme?
  • Options
    Brilliant Idea any suggestions for our friend Marcus who is sunning himself in Miami with the lovely Danielle
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    if its blue and black stripes, then its possibly the worst decision made at the club since the last time we stupidly had blue and black stripes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]if its blue and black stripes, then its possibly the worst decision made at the club since the last time we stupidly had blue and black stripes.
    they're not black, they're red