Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone going to Ibiza soon?

Read this.....

http://www.beatportal.com/news/item/ibiza-crisis-dc10-amnesia-bora-bora-closed/

Comments

• Options
    whoah ... going to have a party in the Mediterannean Sea!
  • Options
    Ketman has a gig at Cafe Savannah in a few weeks, hopefully this will just make him an even bigger star!
  • Options
    B*llocks to that, that is not fair, Bora Bora during the day is something else, cannot believe it is shut, hopefully it will have opened by the time I am out there. Going out from 5th-10th July so may be open. BTW anyone out there that weekend, come along to the Lifes Chemistry party at Cafe Savannah on the 7th July & then the After party next day (Sunday) at Kanya beach bar as I will be playing at both venues, God I hope I can hold it together that long :-)
  • Options
    what makes me laugh is them saying the drugs thing is harming tourism there. Surely most of the people going there are going to take drugs so if you stop that then you harm the tourism much more.

Have to agree about the west end being much worse for trouble as well , you never ever see anny trouble at these clubs just in the west end where all the lashed up beer boys end up in fights most nights.
  • Options
    Agreed Buckshee, the West End or 'Lager Alley' as I like to call it is probably the equivalent to downtown Beruit FFS. Have spoken to someone who has already been out there & the Local Guardia are searching everybody going into the big venues loads of people being arrested for possession, gonna have to be creative in order to get your stash in :-)
  • Options
    good.

If hopefully Ibiza and the rest of the world rids itself of drugs, then nightclubs can get back to opening and closing at normal times rather than staying open to silly o clock in the morning just to pander to the pilled up brigade.
  • Options
    meant to be the same for glasto this year as well .

They'll nick you for having a bit of weed but no problems if you want to take in 96 cans of wife beater lager
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]good.

If hopefully Ibiza and the rest of the world rids itself of drugs, then nightclubs can get back to opening and closing at normal times rather than staying open to silly o clock in the morning just to pander to the pilled up brigade.

LOL Smudge, so what time is Normal finish then Cocoa O'Clock ? :-)

Facts are Ibiza since 1987 when I first went clubs like Amnesia have always been 6.00am or later finish.
  • Options
    Nightclubs should finish no later than 2am. Kebab shops should be open till 2.30pm, then it should be an enforced lights out by 3am. Local Councils should cut the electricity supply between 3am-6am.

Its essential when you out boozing that people get adequate sleep. The latest leg of my 'stag tours of Europe' kicks off soon and i really don't think i can take any more of bed at 6-7am then up again at 10am.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Nightclubs should finish no later than 2am. Kebab shops should be open till 2.30pm, then it should be an enforced lights out by 3am. Local Councils should cut the electricity supply between 3am-6am.

What about night workers? Or those with an early start in the morning? Wouldn't they need electricity between 3am and 6am?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    they should be provided with miners helmets
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]they should be provided with miners helmets

Can you boil kettles on those??? Priorities!