Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England Players get Parking Space

2»

Comments

• Options
    I thought the Jack Wiltshire comment was funny.
  • Options

what did he say?
  • Options

what did he say?
  • Options
    edited July 2018

SDAddick said:

That's cute.

Its pathetic
    No, it's called marketing. It's a bit of fun

When TFL changed Southgate tube station to Gareth Southgate tube station was that pathetic?
  • Options

Lidl have awarded all England players a reserved parking spot at there local stores

...their local stores. FFS There = in that place. Their is the possessive pronoun. They're different words, how many more times? Jesus H Christ on his bike! Even Lidl got it right in their tweet and they're foreign.
  • Options

SDAddick said:

That's cute.

Its pathetic
    Well........ you’d know if anyone would!
    Out of line.

Wish people would stop these comments in response to things Paulie says.

People jump on him, even when it's not that bad.

Your comment is fucking rude and unnecessary.

Don't think anybody gets it as bad as Paulie and it's very easy for people to give him a knock down via a keyboard. Use your brain - do you think Paulie really needs that?
    There, there.
  • Options
    Five flags for having the temerity to call someone’s stupid remark pathetic.....LOL!
    You couldn’t make it up.
    First time I’ve ever posted to the fella as well and never really taken much notice of anything he posts anyway.
    Rest assured, I will be from now on.
  • Options

Five flags for having the temerity to call someone’s stupid remark pathetic.....LOL!
    You couldn’t make it up.
    First time I’ve ever posted to the fella as well and never really taken much notice of anything he posts anyway.

I've written a post like the one I've posted a few times and ended up deleting it.

Happy to admit that you probably got unfairly treated by me, however it was more the straw that broke the camels back.

He gets a lot of shit and with some of the stuff that Paulie has mentioned on here, it is quite clear that he doesn't need people attacking him via the internet to be added to that.

He's a harmless, nice guy - I just wish people would think before they posted, that's all.
  • Options

You couldn’t make it up.

I've written a post like the one I've posted a few times and ended up deleting it.

Happy to admit that you probably got unfairly treated by me, however it was more the straw that broke the camels back.

He gets a lot of shit and with some of the stuff that Paulie has mentioned on here, it is quite clear that he doesn't need people attacking him via the internet to be added to that.

He's a harmless, nice guy - I just wish people would think before they posted, that's all.
    I know absolutely nothing about him in any shape or form.
    I appreciate your post and can see that there’s maybe something else going on here that I have no knowledge of.
    Some subtle bullying maybe, in which case it would seem I walked slap bang into a situation that I unwittingly added to.
    That being the case I apologise to paulie and others that might have been offended.
  • Options
    Good man.

Apologies that you bore the brunt of it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get a room you two!
  • Options

Get a room you two!

Tell me about it....pathetic