Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anfernee Dijksteel is suffering from pneumonia

Or some other lung hitting virus.

Real shame, get well soon Anfernee

Comments

• That’s bad news, was looking forward to seeing him get more games this season. Hope he gets fit again quickly. Bright prospect
  • edited July 2018

Or some other lung hitting virus.

Real shame, get well soon Anfernee

Hope he has more luck than I did with it. Had it twice in two years with several chest infections inbetween and after. Totally drained all my energy and fitness for about 2 years. Horrible condition.
  • We are cursed.

Get well soon, Anfernee.
  • Poor bloke, get well soon Anfernee
  • This is really bad news. I’ve had this and now have permanent scar tissue in my lungs. I reckon at least 6 weeks out then time to regain fitness. Very bad news, let’s hope it’s not too serious.
  • Christ. Not good. Hope he makes a swift and full recovery.

We got any right backs / left backs in the academy?
  • jac52 said:

Christ. Not good. Hope he makes a swift and full recovery.

No right backs in the u23s, so some of the CB/CMs will probably be used there.

At left back we have Mascoll just returning after 6 months out and Zemura who has only just moved up from the u18s.

Blumberg is a left footed CB and played LB v Dulwich last night. Looks like he's next in line after Page. No idea who Bowyer would play at RB if Solly's out.
  • Scoham said:

jac52 said:

Christ. Not good. Hope he makes a swift and full recovery.

No right backs in the u23s, so some of the CB/CMs will probably be used there.

At left back we have Mascoll just returning after 6 months out and Zemura who has only just moved up from the u18s.

Blumberg is a left footed CB and played LB v Dulwich last night. Looks like he's next in line after Page. No idea who Bowyer would play at RB if Solly's out.
    Marshall probably based on pre season
  • Forgot about him, though if Dawkins doesn't sign he'll probably be needed in midfield.
  • Sponsored links:

• So that's:

Dijksteel, Reeves, Clarke and Igor all out.

Solly, Page and Pearce all injury prone.

Pratley won't be fit for the first game.

Only 1 senior goalkeeper.

Marvellous.
  • Bad news, hoping he’ll become a regular this season.

Get well soon!
  • Get well soon Anfernee
  • So that's:

Dijksteel, Reeves, Clarke and Igor all out.

Solly, Page and Pearce all injury prone.

Pratley won't be fit for the first game.

Only 1 senior goalkeeper.

Marvellous.

And that's just the good news !
  • Praying for a full and swift recovery Anfernee
  • Terrible bad luck, get well soon.
  • Horrible illness, that, ultimately finishes a lot of us off some where down the line. Get well soon!
  • I had this when I was eighteen years old and thankfully made a full recovery with no scarring of my lung. It can take many weeks to make a full recovery though.
    Get well soon Anfernee.
  • Fucking hell. Get well soon, Anfernee. Hopefully the fact he's a young professional sportsman means a timely recovery with no permanent effects.
  • Poor lad, must be so frustrating as I think he could be incredibly important in this team.

Good news is that they now have a diagnosis and it's eminently treatable, so hopefully he's on the mend now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Best wishes to Anfernee.