Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Landscape Gardeners

Anyone know of (or have used) a good one ?, I have a front garden (small driveway, grass, weeds and a hedge) that I want ripped out and block paved over completely and a back garden that just really needs alot of tidying up and some BIG trees / bushes cutting back and it all made very low maintenance...

I am no gardener and do not have the time and both are now getting out of hand and I'm getting grief at home, am willing to pay for it all initially to be done and made very simple to look after (i.e just mowing the back lawn once a fortnight !).

Can anyone help !!

Comments

• Options
    i know someone, but will have to try to dig out their number, based in eltham/mottingham too....
  • Options
    or this fella

P.A Garden Maintenance
    21, Grove Rd, Bexleyheath, Kent DA7 6AX
    Tel: 07904 041072

v good mate of mine, his wife is charlton too and he's almost converted.
  • Options
    ta v much
  • Options
    my mate Brendan 07745895870 does landscape gardening with his missus, I could do the design for you but don't have much time nowadays, got my own new project to work on.. and there is plenty of fencing to do.
  • Options
    nice one, it's not actually a case of it really needing designing.....it's just gotta look better than it currently does !
  • Options
    its worth doing a drawing of some kind, that way less problems later on.

:)
  • Options
    Think again about the front though, obviously it is not appealing at the moment but completely paved over doesn't look very nice and you would probably help your house value to have a little planting eg. have a small lawn and keep the hedge (maybe attack it heavily though!).

Also gravel driveways look good, are cheaper than block paving and good for drainage.
  • Options
    Any updates on good contacts? Looking to get my garden done early next year.
  • Options
    Trevor who used to run the east kent coach to away games runs a landscape company.