Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Greenwich and Bexley Community Hospice Fundraiser at The White Swan on Saturday 18th August

2»

Comments

• Options
    Yeah agreed. It takes a lot to get my husband dancing but he was up and bopping around for pretty much the whole set.
  • Options
    I can hardly walk today, I’ve got massive muscle cramps in my calves from the ska dancing.

Echo all comments above, thought all the bands were great, still can’t believe how well Dan’s band did as a 3 piece normally a four piece and lead guitar missing (hope he’s recovering from the whiplash), Charlie the lead singer of the 2% really gets everyone going.

Thanks ‘@biginbrasov for setting it up.

Time for a lie down.
  • Options
    Yes he certainly does have the front man charisma. Excellent.

Good to see Mr and Mrs Leaburn there also.
  • Options

I can hardly walk today, I’ve got massive muscle cramps in my calves from the ska dancing.

Echo all comments above, thought all the bands were great, still can’t believe how well Dan’s band did as a 3 piece normally a four piece and lead guitar missing (hope he’s recovering from the whiplash), Charlie the lead singer of the 2% really gets everyone going.

Thanks ‘@biginbrasov for setting it up.

Time for a lie down.

And of course to @Badger who put a lot into arranging this.

A big thanks also to all the bands that took part who all gave their time freely, especially lifers @DanWilliams & @boggzy

It will be a few weeks until we have some idea how much we've raised, but hoping to better last years total

• Options
    Nice to meet up with Curb-it (did you win on the raffle?) and Susisausage, and of course Badger. I hope you raised loads of money.
  • Options
    PS: it was also great to meet and have a chat nice chat with Carl and Tracey Leaburn.
  • Options
    Excellent music, got me up an dancing (sort of). Thank's to Big in Brasov and Badger.

Like Solidgone the highlight for me was chatting to Carl & Tracey Leaburn.