Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Moto GP and F1 Yesterday

Hi all,

Anyone else watch the races yesterday, the moto gp race was the best i have ever seen, quality race, quality title run in (3 different bike manufacturer, 3 different countries, similar speeds and technics) its just going to be some of the best racing forever! There was one lap when the front 2 Stoner and Rossi were playing cat and mouse overtaking eachother mm from each other, it really was something else, and the end result was some of the closest racing i have seen!

Also i have to take my hat off to the young Lewis Hamilton, the boy is a wonder! I cant really believe how good and calm he is, every time the safety car was out and then went in Lewis was pulling away from the rest with absolute ease! It was just a quality day of racing! Its going to get me through the summer without footie! And that crash, i like that Kubica, i think he is a bit of a nutter, but how he only broke his leg in that crash just beggers belief! Its one of the worst crashes i have seen! Unbelievable!

Anyone else watch any of this?

Comments

• Options
    Sprained ankle in the end!

_43031909_kubica1.jpg

_43031907_kubica4ap.jpg
  • Options
    yep, saw this at medders house. the way his head was wobbling around it looked awful!

the view from the other drivers going through the bits of car was terrifying!
  • Options
    I'd rather watch paint dry.........
  • Options
    Watched the F1 Ollie, and agree about Hamilton. I kind of don't want to build him up too quickly, but it's hard not to when he puts in a performance like that, and is so consistent like he has been over the 6 races. Just gutted that we didn't get the chance to see him racing Schumacher...

Suzi popped round yesterday, and as we watched that Kubica accident, we both thought he'd be done in big time, especially the way his head was getting thrown about all over the place. I bet, if it wasn't for the broken leg, he'd have been back in the cockpit next week. Nutter.
  • Options
    Love F1 & race yesterday was one of the better ones because of the Safety car bunching up the pack each time got some great racing for a change. All I care about is that a British Team won (McClaren) & a British Driver won, I hate them bloody Ferrari's hope they continue to go backwards. As for the crash, one of the worst I have seen since the couple at Suzuka a couple of years back.
  • Options
    Goes to show how strong the cars are now... that was a much worse accident than the ones that killed Senna and Ratzenberger
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Goes to show how strong the cars are now... that was a much worse accident than the ones that killed Senna and Ratzenberger
    Agreed. So nice to see Ratzenberger remembered too - he's the forgotten man of that weekend.
  • Options
    was on in the pub yesterday. used to watch all f1 gps, but lost interest with the schuey dominance. slowly getting back into it (due to hamilton).
    gutting thing is i read up on hamilton before the season started and although his odds on winning the drivers title were not that great, he was 50/1 to be sports personality of the year. his odds are now 2/9.

just for djdaveydave
  • Options
    Cool!