Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***CHARLTON LIFE POKER TOURNAMENT TONIGHT 8pm ALL WELCOME****

2»

Comments

• Options

Good luck to everyone who has managed, hope you all enjoy it

You beat me
  • Options
    First casualty of the night Moi! All in with an ace high flush and knocked out by a full house lol
  • Options

First casualty of the night Moi! All in with an ace high flush and knocked out by a full house lol

That was quick and unfortunate.

How many people in tournament
  • Options
  • Options
    If I make the money I'll refund half your fee @paulie8290
  • Options

Sorry for that, very unlucky
  • Options

If I make the money I'll refund half your fee @paulie8290

Haha thanks but its ok.

I was expecting to be out 1st anyway.

Just need to come up with a new idea for next week
  • Options
    were you playing on a phone or a tablet?
  • Options

were you playing on a phone or a tablet?

Phone as thats all I have
  • Options
    you just finished in 6th place
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry @paulie8290 I bubbled
  • Options
    that went on for ever from 3 handed, well played all
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    The final hand.......

• Options
    I was crying at that flop
  • Options

The final hand.......

Ouch
  • Options
    @Alex Wright why don't you play with a 4 colour deck? so much easier
  • Options
    Well played @rina and exis!
  • Options
    rina said:

@Alex Wright why don't you play with a 4 colour deck? so much easier

I've never tried it. Maybe I'll give it a try.
  • Options
    Damn, disappointed I missed this. I'll definitely join in if there are any more in the future. Well done to the winner.
  • Options
    Sorry i missed out, i had a busy weekend and havent been on Charlton life :( last night i was playing in a pool tournament so apologise as i wouldnt have made it anyway.

Well done @rina

@paulie8290 i have tried to play on app before with problems as it doesn't load even when registered, thought it was fixed once but haven't tried lately. best to try on tablet or desktop, or speak to PS (not sure your get a response)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2018
    So is that it again for another year ? This is never going to work again unless we have regular games and dates . We got a good response two weeks ago so why not take advantage ?
  • Options

So is that it again for another year ? This is never going to work again unless we have regular games and dates . We got a good response two weeks ago so why not take advantage ?

Can't you organise it ?
  • Options

Can't you organise it ?
    I’ve offered
  • Options
    I am up for this still, although hit n miss sometimes on dates. Sunday is best but sometimes i am stuck playing pool a bit later so no guarantee. Mondays/ Tuesdays best days for me
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I have just got back from holiday @Bedsaddick I did say I was going away. It’s only been 2 weeks!

I can either start a new thread with a poll on available days, times, stakes etc. Do what I done for 5 years straight before we went on a break due to lack of interest and put in all the leg work and make a working schedule suitable for everyone leading up to January and then start a full year season with ratings again. Or if you’d all prefer I’ll let @Bedsaddick take over and resign as club manager.
  • Options
    A full year season ratings would be quite cool.
  • Options

A full year season ratings would be quite cool.

That’s how we were doing it before January through to December, poker stars reset player stats and league points on 1st January. I generally do first half of the year schedule and then 2nd half after I know football fixtures. What I am proposing is scheduling a few games of different stakes and format get people having a feel for different set ups etc leading up to end of the year and playing a real league again from beginning of January.