Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Women, and the Law of the Stag

What is it with women and the law of the stag? Why don't they get it?! Currently have 4 women trying to get details out of me.... forget it girlies - it aint gonna happen!

Comments

• Options
    I would not want them finding out about the Barbie lookalike either if I were you :-)
  • Options
    the old 'on tour' rules !!

just don't get the hump when your missus goes away on a hen weekend, and won't tell you one bit about what happened !!
  • Options
    That's the thing though Danny, being a woman, she couldn't wait to tell me all about it!!
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Maybe cause we are women, is the reason that we don't understand..... And personally have never heard of "Law of the Stag".......

Plus I'm sure after a few beers at your wedding people will open up with the gossip!! ;-)

;-)

Mx
  • Options
    4 Women? All wanting to know what going on............Welcome to Westside's Life Medders
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]Plus I'm sure after a few beers and your wedding people will open up with the gossip!! ;-)

;-)

Mx

Not a chance... they're all highly trained. Not even torture would get it out of them, well apart from WSS who likes that sort of thing, alledgedly ;-)
  • Options
    you're just trying to hype up the night, as nothing actually happened!!!

best watch your whispers today eh boys, already seen one slip up from stu of se7
  • Options
    Jesus suzi, that must have been fast, I edited it to a wisper almost seconds after I posted it!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]you're just trying to hype up the night, as nothing actually happened!!!

best watch your whispers today eh boys, already seen one slip up from stu of se7

Is wasn't the one about the Brass was it ? Stu FFS
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Jesus suzi, that must have been fast, I edited it to a wisper almost seconds after I posted it!!
    was it about your admirer?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2007
    That cannot be talked about, ever, ok.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Jesus suzi, that must have been fast, I edited it to a wisper almost seconds after I posted it!!

LOL. Wish I was there for that!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]

That cannot be talked about, ever, ok.
    no problem sailor
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

LOL. Wish I was there for that!

I woulda been more than happy to swap and let you get involved!
  • Options

should be a bit quicker next time then!
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Try my best!
  • Options
    Good time had by all. And apparently my brother took that ginger bird home and according to his mate.

And I quote. 'Rooted her senseless on my living room floor.'

Although I had a few moments yesterday when I could taste a sambuca ready to rise from the depths but I held it together.

On with Tosh week
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    sounds like you had a gooden lads. sorry again for not being able to make it.

Common then stu what happend? You aint been flirting with those nancy boys have you?
  • Options
    indeed i am. Got to give medders a congratulatory kidney punch.

Its at my neck of the woods to. you going?
  • Options
    doh!! lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]indeed i am. Got to give medders a congratulatory kidney punch.

Its at my neck of the woods to. you going?

Bring it on bigman!!

And yes, I am going ;-)
  • Options
    lol would make sense i spose. Glad to see you survived friday mate.
  • Options
    Just a guess here, but is Stu whispering to Andy and Andy is not whispering back???

Bit surreal one way conversation otherwise!!!
  • Options
    Stu and Andy?????

I want that one!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]Stu and Andy?????

I want that one!

Very good!!
  • Options
    Stu i cant believe you would do such a thing? And has the rash calmed down?
  • Options
    No, wheres that antibiotic cream you promised me!
  • Options
    whoops
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Just a guess here, but is Stu whispering to Andy and Andy is not whispering back???

Bit surreal one way conversation otherwise!!!

No, I think Andy is just losing it ;-)
  • Options
    What a KINGSIZE MARS? he must have had an arse like a japanese flag?!!