Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Real Madrid vs Barcelona

edited June 2007 in General Charlton
Madrid were losing 2-1 to Zaragoza, Barça were beating Espanyol by the same score ......... so,
Barcelona were three points ahead in the last minute of the penultimate game.

Then, at virtually the same moment, Real Madrid and Espanyol score ..... so it's Madrid who go into the last game on top!

football.guardian.co.uk/continentalfootball/story/

Do Carling sponsor Real Madrid or what?!?!!????

PS How come their season goes on so longer into the summer than ours?

Comments

• Options
    Messi is a cheat.

Exactly like Maradone, scores an absolutely stunning goal (carbon copy of Diego's against us) and then punches the ball clearly into the net at the weekend (carbon copy of Diego's against us).

He'll be on crack soon no doubt!!

Come on Sevilla
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    They have a winter break and very rarely play midweek games either.
  • Options
    was watchign the last 20 mins of the real madrid game. was great. they could have/should ahve scored about 4 before they did.

how exciting going into the last game of the season. apparently seville could win the whole thing depending on results.

we were trying to work out if results go a certain way, who would win, do they go down to goal difference (i know first instance is head to head results, ie, real madrid win)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]was watchign the last 20 mins of the real madrid game. was great. they could have/should ahve scored about 4 before they did.

how exciting going into the last game of the season. apparently seville could win the whole thing depending on results.

we were trying to work out if results go a certain way, who would win, do they go down to goal difference (i know first instance is head to head results, ie, real madrid win)

I think they have goals scored before GD......
  • Options
    If 2 teams are level it's decided on a head to head record (so Madird win the league), however if Madrid and Barca both draw and Sevilla win meaning all 3 have the same points then it goes to GD, meaning Barca will win the league. Sevilla only win it if the top 2 lose i think.