Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best age for a man to take a private pension

124»

Comments

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

aliwibble said:

Impartial, yes. Free? Well it'd be nice if they did, but I'd assume they need to make a living like everyone else :-)

There are some (ahem) who offer a free initial meeting........
    And when you get to Golfie's office for the appointment, you'll spend the whole time arguing about Charlton, Roland the Rat, the Aussies and why we haven't signed anybody.

But you won't be charged the first time. :smile:

I do try not to mix business with pleasure.... :smiley:
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

aliwibble said:

Impartial, yes. Free? Well it'd be nice if they did, but I'd assume they need to make a living like everyone else :-)

And when you get to Golfie's office for the appointment, you'll spend the whole time arguing about Charlton, Roland the Rat, the Aussies and why we haven't signed anybody.

Sorry, Golfie. I couldn't resist.

There you go folks, 1st appointment with Golfie FREE ...... and don't mention Charlton. :smile:

• Options

Oggy Red said:

aliwibble said:

Pleasure?!
  • Options
    Carter said:

Oggy Red said:

aliwibble said:

Pleasure?!
    poetic licence.....!!