Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

anyone from sittingbourne?

if so watch out, there's a borat about.

sfw & no licenses needed ollie ;-)

Comments

• Options
    LOL never seen him before, classic.
  • Options
    LOL, that's my gym but I've never seen him.... if I see him, I'll be sure to offer a 'high five'
  • Options
    I know bullying shouldnt be condoned but this made me laugh:
    A workmate left a message boasting: 'I work with him and I pushed him into the lockers the other day, ha ha!'

A friend of Mr McAndrews said: 'He is sick of the catchphrases.

'The worst ones are Sexy Time, Jagshemash and It Is Nice. These kids think they are hilarious but it has started to really upset him.
  • Options
    And the name of the leisure centre is 'Swallows'. Pretty appropriate for someone like Borat. Sexy time.
  • Options
    Is it Swallows? was thinking of doing a bit of swimming this summer to keep fit, might join up.
  • Options
    Yep, must be Swallows... no other pools in the Bourne as far as I know....

Think it's about £34 a month, but I think they do a swimming only option too. For a public leisure centre, I reckon the gym there is pretty decent....
  • Options
    The really dodgy thing about that story is that they're giving it all the "this is terrible" "1500 prople have viewed the clip" then they embed it in the middle of the article. This is simply going to further the bullying because people are going to forward the story.

Also, is there a privacy issue here? He surely didn't approve of the video being taken or posted on the net...

Soory if I sound like a killjoy, but bullying is a serious issue as opposed to a bit of a gentle piss-take.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]The really dodgy thing about that story is that they're giving it all the "this is terrible" "1500 prople have viewed the clip" then they embed it in the middle of the article. This is simply going to further the bullying because people are going to forward the story.

Also, is there a privacy issue here? He surely didn't approve of the video being taken or posted on the net...

Soory if I sound like a killjoy, but bullying is a serious issue as opposed to a bit of a gentle piss-take.

He doesn't look too pleased about having his photo taken either!
  • Options
    The poor guy can't even walk down the street

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqp3vKZwfNs
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Yep, must be Swallows... no other pools in the Bourne as far as I know....

Think it's about £34 a month, but I think they do a swimming only option too. For a public leisure centre, I reckon the gym there is pretty decent....[/quote]

It is the Swallows, I've seen this fella there as I go swimming there before work. You can get unlimited swimming for £15 a month which is good value if you go as often as I do.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Yep, must be Swallows... no other pools in the Bourne as far as I know....

Think it's about £34 a month, but I think they do a swimming only option too. For a public leisure centre, I reckon the gym there is pretty decent....

It is the Swallows, I've seen this fella there as I go swimming there before work. You can get unlimited swimming for £15 a month which is good value if you go as often as I do.

What?!?! I've been sharing the same water as a Palarse fan?!!?!? I feel dirty....

;-)
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Yep, must be Swallows... no other pools in the Bourne as far as I know....

What?!?! I've been sharing the same water as a Palarse fan?!!?!? I feel dirty....

;-)

You're not that slow fella I have to keep over taking?! ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

;-)

Shower, right now, with bleach!
  • Options
    Scrub with vim all parts of your body right away Medders.

And thats just to get the pleasant odour of Crapino off of you

As for the palace contamination........