Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sunderland v Charlton | Sat 04 Aug | 12:30pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

12345679»

Comments

• Options

just been for a walk to loosen up and to buy the papers .. It's just gone10 o'clock and the streets are busy with S'land fans, most in replica shirts, few women and girls with hair dyed bright red .. the pub next to my hotel and every pub and café I passed are rammed .. it's gonna be a busy and lively old day ((:>)

No pressure on the home team then...
  • Options
    Come on Charlton. Good luck to Lee Bowyer and the team today. Without the injuries i think we would be looking at a top two finish. Got to dig in for a bit and fingers crossed the JFC rumoured injury is just a strain. 1-2 backs to the wall victory. Will be viewing from bar in Spain with fingers crossed and Mahou on tap.
  • Options
    Well done to all those that have travelled for this one.

I'm watching the final knockings of the Test with a satisfied smile on my face following last night's incredible match at the Ageas.

And SO hoping that with a little bit of luck and a gutsy performance from our "young 'uns" , the Cheshire Cat will been green with envy by 2.30pm today.

COYA !!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Where is everyone drinking near stadium?
  • Options
    Only five subs
  • Options
    With Sarr as a sub there's probably only room for 5 on the bench.
  • Options
    That midfield...
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

That midfield...

Get the ball to Marshall to hit them on the counter... Pratley can sit in front of the back and protect, Aribo should be fine - Only concern could be Lapslie having to protect a full back yet imagine he'll be in front of Solly who can guide him through the game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good luck to the lads, a big hello to all those that made the trip. Do us proud. For the first time in the 18/19 season.....COME ON YOU REDS!
  • Options
    Looking at that lineup, we are in serious trouble this season.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

Looking at that lineup, we are in serious trouble this season.

I think with that line up we'll be fine,the trouble is,we wont have that line up once the injuries kick in
  • Options
    Get JJ registered as a player again!
  • Options
    Despite everything oir defence is solid , 0-0
  • Options
    4 - 0 mackems
  • Options
    Keith Peacock made his full league debut away at Sunderland.
    Good luck George Lapslie.
  • Options
    Big focus on tv on Sunderland's takeover, wholesale changes, aspirations...their owner is doing an interview, he's spent £20m in player sales...

It's so cruel showing us this...
  • Options
    5 subs, no JFC for the season.... I was joking about Jacko re-registering, reckon he might have to as well as bowyer!

I don't see this ending pretty today but COYR's give it a go, you never know.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Despite everything, I'm still excited for the new season. I can't help it.

C'MON YOU ADDICKS!
  • Options
    At Ground with the Charlton from Newcastle originally so feeling slightly uncomfortable about being at the stadium of shite. Can I please request a song?
    Shit town in Newcastle...

Cannot make this happen on my own
    X