Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

home or away ?

what does everybody prefer for the first game of the season...anybody at home or an away game within reasonable travelling distance ?

Comments

• Options
    Home - get the season off to a winning start (for once).
  • Options
    Blackpool away
  • Options
    Home, nice easy win to get the ball rolling.
  • Options
    Home game please
  • Options
    Home
  • Options
    As long as 13th October isnt a home game or Palace away then I am happy.

Already booked to see King Monkey in Cambridge.
  • Options
    Thats an international weekend so you might be lucky
  • Options
    home game first game, then blackpool away the next weekend pls.
  • Options
    Got to be home.

A chance for us all to show the players, staff and each other than we are really up for the season, 100% backing for everyone involved in the club.

With the added bonus of a 5-0 win against Palace come 16.55.
  • Options
    Aah, I meant the 6th, already have tickets sorted for the Estonia game, mate has Club Wembley seats.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think I would prefer an away match first game then at home on the following week cos I am working that night, if it's Scunthorpe away on the 18th August there will be tears I am not ashamed to admit.
  • Options
    Home as i am away for the second saturday of the season.

PLEASE!
  • Options
    First game...Away for me (FPO is in Spain) and then a home game on the 18th.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Think I would prefer an away match first game then at home on the following week cos I am working that night, if it's Scunthorpe away on the 18th August there will be tears I am not ashamed to admit.

I'm at V festival that weekend.

Ideally away game 1st day of the season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Think I would prefer an away match first game then at home on the following week cos I am working that night, if it's Scunthorpe away on the 18th August there will be tears I am not ashamed to admit.

I'm at V festival that weekend.

Ideally away game 1st day of the season.

At palace :-)
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Palace at Selhurst last game of the season. We clinch promotion and send them down in 1 fell swoop.
  • Options
    Away 'cos I will be in Dorset.
    Failing that rescheduled to Sunday for Sky.
  • Options
    Already booked my flight home - so ideally a home or an away not too far.
  • Options
    Away, i am at a wedding ,not happy at all, although if we are shown live on Sky, will it be the Friday niight or Sunday, mmmmmmmmm i wonder
  • Options
    my other half has been trying to make me book a holiday for me and her to Mexico sometime in September for the past two weeks.

I've told her to wait till this weekend so i can scout out the fixtures

if she knew...uh oh!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]my other half .....
    shouldn't that be "one of my other sixteenths ... "?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]my other half has been trying to make me book a holiday for me and her to Mexico sometime in September for the past two weeks.

I've told her to wait till this weekend so i can scout out the fixtures

if she knew...uh oh!

LOL, we're doing the same as well, and Mexico / Cuba a possibility.

Anyone for scuba ???
  • Options
    Home
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]home game first game, then blackpool away the next weekend pls.
    Me as well please.
  • Options
    Sheffield Wednesday away.get magics return out of way,
  • Options
    Have a conference in Kent the week before the season starts (saturday while friday) - if a home game will probably stay in close to the valley the friday night.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]home game first game, then blackpool away the next weekend pls.

Would prefer blackpool away September 1st - doctor who is switching on the lights the previous evening.