Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celtic Champions Already??

Comments

• Options
    Be great if Hearts could win the title. Scottish football fans deserve a break from the Old Firm monopoly.
  • Options

And they're scum.

And rangers are....
    I’ve got zero allegiance to Rangers, but the shit I see from Celtic fans on social media they are a different breed. Freaks on a higher scale than Millwall and a Palace.
    You always seem to have an anti celtic opinion though... And pull the other one..
    You can be anti something without automatically being pro something else though.
    Bring anti Celtic doesn’t mean you must be a Rangers fan
    Much like hating the X factor doesn’t mean you’re glued to strictly come dancing
    True but this prick only has an anti celtic opinion despite his shite rhetoric..he forgets and I don't.
  • Options

And they're scum.

And rangers are....
    I’ve got zero allegiance to Rangers, but the shit I see from Celtic fans on social media they are a different breed. Freaks on a higher scale than Millwall and a Palace.
    You always seem to have an anti celtic opinion though... And pull the other one..
    You can be anti something without automatically being pro something else though.
    Much like hating the X factor doesn’t mean you’re glued to strictly come dancing
    True but this prick only has an anti celtic opinion despite his shite rhetoric..he forgets and I don't.
    Hahaha rattled
  • Options
    Not been a great week for Glasgow's second most successful side.
  • Options

And they're scum.

And rangers are....
    Hahaha rattled
    Me, the team or both.
  • Options
    AEK Athens 2-0 Celtic
    3-1 Athens on AGG

Lot of work for Celtic to do now haha
  • Options
    Awwww
  • Options
    Likely to face Suduva, Lithuanian champions in the Europa League play off
  • Options
    3-2 now with 10mins to play so Celtic need just the one goal to advance on the away goals rule
  • Options
    Celtic out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Celtic out

Yes, simply not good enough...the weight of doing an unprecedented treble, treble (double treble already in the bag, first time ever) is clearly weighing on their minds. Still they were the first British team to win the European Cup...Something no other Scottish club has OR ever will achieve.
  • Options

Celtic out

Yes, simply not good enough...the weight of doing an unprecedented treble, treble (double treble already in the bag, first time ever) is clearly weighing on their minds. Still they were the first British team to win the European Cup...Something no other Scottish club has OR ever will achieve.
    And Charlton have won The FA Cup, Celtic fans need to stop living on past glories.

A load called up Sportsbar the other day to say that they are 1 of the best teams in Europe
  • Options

Celtic out

And Charlton have won The FA Cup, Celtic fans need to stop living on past glories.

A load called up Sportsbar the other day to say that they are 1 of the best teams in Europe
    Treble was done last year and the year before, are you not allowed to go back to last year then....rangers fans should just get over they haven't or wont ever do it...No need to be so bitter.
  • Options

Celtic out

Treble was done last year and the year before, are you not allowed to go back to last year then....rangers fans should just get over they haven't or wont ever do it...No need to be so bitter.
    I am talking about Europe they won it in 66 was it,

Treble does not count because they are playing a bunch of pub teams, celtic can only be judged by european football, and if they are 1 of the best teams in europe as there fans say, shouldnt they be doing better in europe??
  • Options

Celtic out

Treble does not count because they are playing a bunch of pub teams, celtic can only be judged by european football, and if they are 1 of the best teams in europe as there fans say, shouldnt they be doing better in europe??
    67, Lisbon Lions go away and read and educate yourself......I think Charlton are one of the best teams in Europe...and we are playing a bunch of pub teams....Treble does count and they did it twice in the last two years....
  • Options

Celtic out

67, Lisbon Lions go away and read and educate yourself......I think Charlton are one of the best teams in Europe...and we are playing a bunch of pub teams....Treble does count and they did it twice in the last two years....
    It was the 66/67 season, i am fully educated thank you very much.

And no the treble really doesnt count
  • Options
    Both Celtic and Rangers in the Europa League will be tasty.
  • Options

Celtic out

Rangers have won more league titles, more doubles and more trebles than Celtic and won the same amount of European trophies. No one is bitter.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Celtic out

It was the 66/67 season, i am fully educated thank you very much.

And no the treble really doesnt count
    Well don't worry about it then..if it doesn't bother you why mention it.
  • Options

Celtic out

Rangers have won more league titles, more doubles and more trebles than Celtic and won the same amount of European trophies. No one is bitter.
    Oh they are..
  • Options

Celtic out

Oh they are..
    I’m certainly not bitter and I enjoyed Celtic losing last night :)

Not as good as they think they are, winning everything in Scotland is barely an achievement.

Hope they are knocked out of the Europa League so they can pipe down and stick to the pub games.
  • Options

Celtic out

Oh they are..
    I’m certainly not bitter and I enjoyed Celtic losing last night :)

Not as good as they think they are, winning everything in Scotland is barely an achievement.

Hope they are knocked out of the Europa League so they can pipe down and stick to the pub games.
    Enjoy........with a pint of John Smiths
  • Options
    Indeed simply not good enough....as are 99% of clubs that go in the champions league....Just ask Real Madrid....
  • Options
    Did anyone put Greece flags in their twitter names last night, I mean that’s what real bitter looks like.

Beautiful scenes.
  • Options
    Feeling for them this morning...
  • Options

Its the afternoon...
  • Options

Its the afternoon...
    And the afternoon Chips.... gutted!
  • Options

Its the afternoon...
    And the afternoon Chips.... gutted!
    Its slmost evening, enjoy that too... At least they honestly lost, no need to cheat the taxman, i mean, the hangman