Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Don't look like Spillers signing

Comments

• Options
    Good lucky escape for us. Overrated hugely have watched him a number of times for Gills on a spare Saturday. He puts more effort into his drinking at Strawberry Moons in Maidstone than he does on the pitch.
  • Options
    in fairness pards said this was rubbish when asked about it last week. sounds like an agent trying to scare up a bit more money for his client.
  • Options
    We would of been better off signing gary alexander, at least he didnt go to palarse!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Good lucky escape for us. Overrated hugely have watched him a number of times for Gills on a spare Saturday. He puts more effort into his drinking at Strawberry Moons in Maidstone than he does on the pitch.

Well said. The mans a twat, he hasn't done anything for Gillinham for years and only pulled his finger out of his arse at the end of the season because he had to put himself in the shop window.

The scummers are welcome to him
  • Options
    As much as it pains me to say it i actually think Millwall have got a good chance of promotion next season.
  • Options
    Willie Donaghie (sp) has proved himslef a decent coach with all those years under Royle at Oldham and Everton and you'd expect them to be near the top of the table. Bottom of the 2nd and top of the 3rd (in old money) is about where they belong.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Willie Donaghie (sp) has proved himslef a decent coach with all those years under Royle at Oldham and Everton and you'd expect them to be near the top of the table. Bottom of the 2nd and top of the 3rd (in old money) is about where they belong.

they are a championship club henry, if not then our record against them is even worse!!
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    We only ever play them when we are in a mess. When we are any good we are two or three divisions above them. They haven't beaten us for 12 years. FACT.

We have only ever spent 5 league seasons in a lower division than them and the last of those was 32 years ago. FACT

They have spent more time in the lower two divisions than in the top two. Maybe be a FACT but I'd need to look it up.