Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post match views MK Dons vs Charlton: Lge Cup 1st Rd

Comments

• Options
    Just realised we were playing tonight!

Barely registered.

If Roland remains in charge I can’t see a scenario where I attend a single game this season.
  • Options
    Slightly strange that it was Jacko doing the after match comments, if Bowyer was there
  • Options

Slightly strange that it was Jacko doing the after match comments, if Bowyer was there

did anyone actually see LB during or after the game ?? Might have travelled with them & then went off scouting.....lots of other games on tonight. That pic shows an empty stadium so could have been at 6pm

I doubt it.......but just wanted to add to the conspiracy theories.....
  • Options
    According to the OS report he was watching from the stands.
  • Options
    I saw Bowyer after the game. Jackson did the post match as it was him and Euell who took the side.
  • Options

Wondering what the source was for Bowyer not being there. Seemed someone was intent on stirring the pot and countless people fell for it.

On the match thread paulie must've said about 6 times that Euell and Jackson were taking the side, so from that people assumed Bowyer wasn't there at all.
  • Options

70+ teams spend six months setting up a Wembley final for two Prem teams who are too busy to play it anyway.

Glad we are out.

Fair point. 12 of the last 14 league cups have been won by either City, United, Liverpool, Chelsea or Spurs
  • Options
    9 players made their 1st team debuts?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Definitely there.

Perhaps the moose ate him.
  • Options

Definitely there.

Perhaps the moose ate him.
    As that a new centre back with Bowyer ?
  • Options

7 by my count.
  • Options
    I would not be surprised, if Lee walks away from this shambles, if he is not allowed to bring in some more loan players and is not made permanent manager.
  • Options

Definitely there.

Fair play, doesn't look like anyone else was
  • Options
    Bowyer "I was present at the match but I don't think I was involved" (little bit of politics on the post match thread there, sorry)
  • Options

five
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Definitely there.

To me, that is not proof as he's not moving or anything.

How do we know that's not a mannequin?
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Definitely there.

Any proof when it's taken?
  • Options

Macronate said:

Definitely there.

Any proof when it's taken?
    If you zoom in on the other guys watch it reads 18.48
  • Options
    PWR
    I can't believe Bowyer wasnt there, it's a bloody disgrace no wonder the Aussies have pulled out of buying the club.
  • Options
    Wasn’t there, still on holiday. Followed on Twitter but has to be one of the most depressing results in my 53 years of following Charlton. Not because we lost. Not because the lads didn’t give it their all. It’s depressing because we’re forced to field a team of kids to fulfil a first team fixture. Back to the sunbed ...

Oh, and EFF OFF AND SELL THE CLUB
  • Options

I would not be surprised, if Lee walks away from this shambles, if he is not allowed to bring in some more loan players and is not made permanent manager.

It’s not a shambles, it’s football; and why would he want to walk away from a win/win opportunity? He’s either going to make a big success of this or, if he doesn’t, everybody will think it was circumstance that prevented him from doing so (and the owner and ‘disruptive fans’ will get the blame). Not a bad opportunity for your first break as a football manager. My view is he is going to succeed.
    How could anyone blame our lovely owner?
  • Options

• Options
    I'm not even sure what the point of entering cup competitions is if we're not going to take it seriously?

• Options
    edited August 2018
    what an experience for the players lose 3-0 to a league 2 outfit, to preserve a thin squad that will likely scrape into playoffs then lose our asshole, as from what i have read sounds like saturday we scraped a win against shrewsbury hardly one of the big guns in this league.

i know its only one mans fault but i am always disappointinted when we lose a game.