Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Valley North West Quadrant

We are contemplating returning to the Valley. Previously we sat in the Lower West but that has become rather expensive and am wondering what the view and the atmosphere is like in the NW Quadrant and if any any section there is better than others?

Comments

• Used to sit there but have been getting cheaper seats (due to age) in upper or lower west. View is good the higher up you go. Can't comment on the atmosphere as it looks almost empty now.
  • North Upper - sod the (small) extra expense.
  • View excellent if you don't mind being in a corner but you see the whole game well.

Atmosphere comes over from North Upper and it's easy to pick your own row.

PS Simon Webster sits there with his two kids.
  • great view and you can move nearer the north for atmosphere

It's priced the same as the North Upper is it not?

View is good, and the atmosphere carries from the North Upper. From my experience the atmosphere carries to there than the North Lower

Same price for the NWQ & Upper North. I would choose block C or B. But there are so many seats available you can move around until you find what is suitable for you.
  • View excellent if you don't mind being in a corner but you see the whole game well.

Last season he was sat in the Family Section (North East)
  • Just buy an under 11 ticket and sit wherever you want. It won’t be checked.
  • JohnnyH2 said:

View excellent if you don't mind being in a corner but you see the whole game well.

Last season he was sat in the Family Section (North East)
    Probably got fed up with me hero gawping at him
  • I sit NW Quad, No prob with view. A bit of atmosphere from North Upper. (When there is any) Contrary to Clem Snide comment, they were checking tickets at the bottom of the stairs last season to ensure all were valid. Wasn't there saturday so cant comment on this season so far. (I'd heard some were supposedly buying in lower north, but sitting upstairs in the posher seats !!. )
  • Sponsored links:

• thanks everyone, we'll try it for the Fleetwood game and see what it's like