Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valley pass access

Has anyone got a valley pass username and password I could borrow for the game tomorrow please (private message it). I’m in France and can’t listen to the game otherwise. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    801912601 said:

Has anyone got a valley pass username and password I could borrow for the game tomorrow please (private message it). I’m in France and can’t listen to the game otherwise. Thanks in advance

Do you want some cash as well? :smiley:
  • Options
    Can't you get the live feed from there Roly?
  • Options
    801912601 said:

If you agree to pay the £6.50 for this month I will pm you both, i have pm'd you my sort code and account number let me know if you need the pin if money doesnt reach my bank by midnight the deals off
  • Options
    Does anyone know if this is available in the US?

Second question.... does all this revenue go to the club or the EFL? I though leagues ran all TV and radio contracts.
  • Options
    801912601 said:

Do you want my f***ing bank account details as well?
  • Options
    Like us, it looks like Accrington are not part of iFollow. So no video to watch tomorrow. :(
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    What is your mother's maiden name?
  • Options
    You should save the hassle. The service hasn’t been working properly for 2-3 games in a row now.