Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Accrington Stanley 1-1 Charlton Athletic

many thanks to the 21 Lifers who gave their marks

Comments

• Options
    We’re normally waiting for our strikers to score goals, unusual for us only having goals scored by strikers after 3 games.

Solly struggled in a formation that doesn’t suit him. If we’re going to continue with 3-5-2 or use a diamond midfield we could do with a proper right wing back. Dijksteel’s not the answer for me, he doesn’t look natural as an attacking wing back.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

We’re normally waiting for our strikers to score goals, unusual for us only having goals scored by strikers after 3 games.

Solly struggled in a formation that doesn’t suit him. If we’re going to continue with 3-5-2 or use a diamond midfield we could do with a proper right wing back. Dijksteel’s not the answer for me, he doesn’t look natural as an attacking wing back.

When we went 4-4-2 after HT and Solly was in a more standard RB roll than in the RWB position as in the first half thought our overall formation worked a lot better and Solly was better positioned. Agree that neither Dijksteel or Solly could play as a full blown attacking winger imo though.

Personally thought Sarr was one of the best players on the pitch for us, feel he's a little hard done by and I was never a fan of him before Saturday's performance
  • Options
    Solly is finished is he :-(
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

Solly is finished is he :-(

Hopefully it was nothing more than an off day

He didnt do badly against Sunderland or Shrewsbury