Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Talk Sport - Jim White (ed. Page 21 - Grapevine destroys Roland)

Comments

• Options
    Mametz said:

razil said:

‘He’s going now’? Like he’s been going since he first instructed people to find buyers over two years ago. If he wanted to he could go tomorrow. But he won’t. The blokes a grade A shitweasal. Just fuck off you senile old scroat.

Yes but he is going, you cant really doubt it, and whatever we say it will be on his terms. So why punish ourselves, and risk the club and its support dying off even further?
    He hasn’t given any date for his departure has he? He has also intimated in the past that those who attend games support what he is doing with club.

Perhaps we boycotters could club together to buy him a helicopter ride for his birthday next month.
    You horrible little man, this isn't funny.
  • Options
    He still genuinely thinks his vision could have worked...
  • Options
    Dissing Chris Wilder.
  • Options
    Roland now that we know you read Charlton Life "Please do us a favour and sell the club".
  • Options
    JW allowing Roland to drive the interview, reading out bits that RD selects - disappointing for me sounds like JW hasn't done his homework.
  • Options
    Charlton Life gets a name check.
    Free advertising.
  • Options
    Interview ends - jeez. So essentially it’s the fault of the comms team & the fans
  • Options
    Quality Michael Gray.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iamdan said:

Quality Michael Gray.

What he say?
  • Options
    NugNug
    edited October 2018
  • Options
    Bob Mills nailing it again
  • Options
    Having listened to 10 mins, apart from poor communication he won't take any blame for what has happened. Also they way he responded to "just sell the club" being a billionaire says it all. Cleary a lie because you or I would be happy to sell something cheaply just to get rid of it.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    We should all turn up on Saturday with banners stating " I AM Charlton Life ! "

Or " Charlton Lifer - Loud and Proud !"
  • Options
    Gray immediately picks up on Roland saying he is not to blame.
    Respect to him.
  • Options
    "Gutted for the supporters" my arse. Gutted for the complete horlicks he has made of it and the £30-50m loss he's going to take.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It is our fault that Chris Wilder didn't come to the club apperently. Didn't stop the scouser though?? Also I seem to remember he had the offer of Sheff Utd his boyhood club.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Off mic Roland is gutted for the supporters.
    This is actually a man who bleeds empathy obviously.
  • Options
    Now we really know who @leuth is
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:

It is our fault that Chris Wilder didn't come to the club apperently. Didn't stop the scouser though?? Also I seem to remember he had the offer of Sheff Utd his boyhood club.

Don't bring me into it I said f@ck all
  • Options
    White did well there. Total crap from the Belgian but did we expect anything less.
  • Options
    Tried to get on, but don't think the guy taking the calls will call me back. He didn't appear to have any idea of what I was talking about (Chris Wilder, Sheffield United...). Soinded like an intern. Pity, because I think Jim White has done a good job there.
  • Options
    How can you expect to make a success of a business if 2% of a working day is a generous 20 mins!

If price isn't the issue, what is? CARD ceases to exist if he sells - surely, so it can't be the protests??