Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Do you eat white chocolate?

2»

Comments

• No - Because i'm a freakin adult and not 6 years old. Is it even chocolate? Grow up!
    No

Because I've chocked on it a few times coz it's to sweet
  • edited August 2018
    White Chocolate runs in the 4.20 @ Newmarket ((:>)

EDIT .. now a non runner ((:<)
  • Yes - Why not? Why are you even asking this????

White Chocolate runs in the 4.20 @ Newmarket ((:>)

Its a non runner
    Is this some strange internet code for something nefarious or a sexually devious activity?

Well you never know, there are some strange fuckers on CL...
  • No - Because i'm a freakin adult and not 6 years old. Is it even chocolate? Grow up!
    I love white chocolate but voted no as I can no longer eat it as my insides are all wrong
    MrLargo said:

It's a bit like white dog turds. A nostalgic memory from my childhood but I don't really see it around much these days.

What do you think they used to make white chocolate from?
    And for that reason, I’m out....
    It’s sickly vile stuff
    I prefer the fake white chocolate that the fish and chip sweets were made from back in the 80s and nowdays the mice in the pick and mix at the cinema
  • It’s sickly vile stuff

It’s way better than Hershey’s. That shit tastes like a mixture of cheese, chocolate and puke.
  • Sponsored links:

Just had a Hersey’s cookies and cream white choc bar..heaven!

Hershey’s isn’t even chocolate
    I am not a massive choco fan , i barely eat it. I quite like white chocolate though as a bit lighter, prefer caramac but dont really snack on chocolate really.
    78% wrong uns
    Yes - Because i'm a freakin adult and not 6 years old. Is it even chocolate? Grow up!

Yuk .... why would you want to put that mixture of sweetened grease in your mouth?

• Chocolate is chocolate
  • edited August 2018
    Yes - Why not? Why are you even asking this????
    Sometimes I melt white chocolate in a ban marie to eat off a spoon.
    Carter said:

Chocolate is chocolate

This!

voted yes with the caveat that I'll eat it if offered .. Milky Bar is a rare commodity on the confectionary shelf .. good quality Belgian chocolate biscuits often feature chocolat blanc

Can you get a quality Belgian chocolate biscuit in Freshney Place/ Freeman Street? Presumably it’s laced with spice? Winky face
  • edited August 2018
    No - Because i'm a freakin adult and not 6 years old. Is it even chocolate? Grow up!
    Sickly sweet, fake chocolate
    Everything about it screams Cocoa 0 Palace1 - dont even go there
  • Sponsored links:

No, it's not chocolate
    White choclate is the best.
    White chocolate will be consumed on munchies nights when all the cooking chocolate and cat food is gone.
  • edited August 2018
    No - Because i'm a freakin adult and not 6 years old. Is it even chocolate? Grow up!
    White chocolate will be consumed on munchies nights when all the cooking chocolate and cat food is gone.
    (Sorry for double comment, don't know how to delete..)
  • white is for wimps.....

dark is the way to go. cant beat a bit of 70% stuff.
    Having led the campaign to bring Wispa back for good, I am also involved with the campaign to reinstate the dream. Its bot gained so much traction yet but we will win eventually.
    I sometimes treat myself to a bar of Sainsburys Basic White chocolate - gone in 60 seconds. There, I've said it.
    Can’t beat a bit of Milky Bar