Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Done Deal - Cullen on Loan

Comments

• Same old , same old , sound bites for any player we sign .
    If any one has seen him play live it’s a miracle , on telly maybe , as if they’d noticed him .
    Cliche after cliche .
    Good luck Josh , you’ll need it coming in to this freak show , whoever you are !

He was a stand out for West Ham v Shrewsbury in FA Cup, he also had his teeth knocked out and carried on playing
    I presume that was live , I’m glad you saw that must watch fixture anyone else see it and remember oh poor fella whoever he is has had his teeth knocked out thinking what a player .......
    Yes it was live.

I am sure others did watch and remember, and did I say that was the reason he was a good player,
    He was hood all match and playing on after having his teeth knocked out shows his strong.

West Ham fans who have seen him have all said he is good.

Bradford fans who he was on loan at have said he was good(in fact if u look on twitter a number of them are disappointed he hasnt gone back to them)

I dont know why u feel the need to be so negative all the time.
    Not all the time I was very optimistic for promotion most of last season but you may have clocked we’re 14th in League One and will probably be on our worst run of time in the third tier since we entered League football in the 1920s (unless we get promoted this season) we still have a wank owner , our crowds have been decimated but excuse me if I don’t get a hard on over everyone we sign .
    Josh Cullen managed 12 appearances for Bolton last year are the Bradford fans still pining for him 15 months after he last appeared for them .
  • Same old , same old , sound bites for any player we sign .
    If any one has seen him play live it’s a miracle , on telly maybe , as if they’d noticed him .
    Cliche after cliche .
    Good luck Josh , you’ll need it coming in to this freak show , whoever you are !

He was a stand out for West Ham v Shrewsbury in FA Cup, he also had his teeth knocked out and carried on playing
    I presume that was live , I’m glad you saw that must watch fixture anyone else see it and remember oh poor fella whoever he is has had his teeth knocked out thinking what a player .......
    Yes it was live.

I am sure others did watch and remember, and did I say that was the reason he was a good player,
    He was hood all match and playing on after having his teeth knocked out shows his strong.

West Ham fans who have seen him have all said he is good.

Bradford fans who he was on loan at have said he was good(in fact if u look on twitter a number of them are disappointed he hasnt gone back to them)

I dont know why u feel the need to be so negative all the time.
    Not all the time I was very optimistic for promotion most of last season but you may have clocked we’re 14th in League One and will probably be on our worst run of time in the third tier since we entered League football in the 1920s (unless we get promoted this season) we still have a wank owner , our crowds have been decimated but excuse me if I don’t get a hard on over everyone we sign .
    Josh Cullen managed 12 appearances for Bolton last year are the Bradford fans still pining for him 15 months after he last appeared for them .
    Tbf to paulie, I watched that game and Cullen was the MOM, despite having had a tooth knocked out.
    The Bradford fans would love him back.
    I think the reason he played so few games last season was down to injury.
    We're only 3 points off the play offs with 41 games to go :smile:
  • I’m old , I don’t watch as much shit football and telly as you youngsters , I can get that fix at Charlton
  • I’m old , I don’t watch as much shit football and telly as you youngsters , I can get that fix at Charlton

Are going to Southend today ?
  • edited September 2018
    Got sister in laws wedding unfortunately so not gonna be down there to worship Sir Chris Powell Lee Bowyers red and white army
  • I've seen a fair bit of Cullen for Bradford. Intelligent footballer who will sit a bit deeper off the midfield and begin plays and spread the ball. Think Michael Carrick. Decent signing.
  • Good to see that the club have put the effort in to get so quality images of the signing, some of them recently have been appalling. A bit odd though that we'd make the effort for a loan signing and not for our first year professionals.
  • Stig said:

Good to see that the club have put the effort in to get so quality images of the signing, some of them recently have been appalling. A bit odd though that we'd make the effort for a loan signing and not for our first year professionals.

Quite, where was he photoed signing for us?
    Certainly not the usual SL desk.
    Boardroom?
    Every little helps.
  • Sponsored links:

• https://www.claretandhugh.info/west-ham-ready-to-offload-midfielder/

Can't see him going cheap and Roland paying a fee for anyone.
  • Scoham said:

https://www.claretandhugh.info/west-ham-ready-to-offload-midfielder/

A very good player that adds value. What’s not to like? Even Roland can understand that. Would be well pleased if he signs for us.

What is his contract situation?
  • Redrobo said:

Scoham said:

https://www.claretandhugh.info/west-ham-ready-to-offload-midfielder/

A very good player that adds value. What’s not to like? Even Roland can understand that. Would be well pleased if he signs for us.

What is his contract situation?
    I very much doubt that Roland would understand that!
  • From Ketts on Dr Kish

The fee could be a stumbling block, but the Hammers may be willing to accept a deal with a generous sell-on clause in their favour.
  • ross1 said:

From Ketts on Dr Kish

The fee could be a stumbling block, but the Hammers may be willing to accept a deal with a generous sell-on clause in their favour.

Roland will add it to the asking price!
  • ross1 said:

From Ketts on Dr Kish

Any fee is a stumbling block with Roland.
  • edited October 2018
    Hard to see why RD would pay a fee when he doesn’t expect to be around to collect a profit later.
  • edited October 2018
    Asked a West Ham fan about this situation, he didn’t have a lot of confidence in the situation, as the person who put this out there is well known for saying stuff that’s not quite true.
  • He is on loan until the end of the season. It would make sense to just leave that be and see where things are at the end of the season and hopefully manage to do a permanent deal then.
  • Doubt we'll sign him permanently if we're in league one, i'm pretty sure he could get a championship club
  • Sponsored links:

• Doubt we'll sign him permanently if we're in league one, i'm pretty sure he could get a championship club

Or a L1 side that isn't owned by a maniac.
  • Sage said:

He is on loan until the end of the season. It would make sense to just leave that be and see where things are at the end of the season and hopefully manage to do a permanent deal then.

I remember when Smertin was on loan for the season.

Chelsea recalled him in January. And immediately sold him.

• Josh live on Eurosport today at 5.00pm playing against Germany.
  • Josh Cullen on learning under Charlton Athletic boss Bowyer, where his future lies and why Addicks need to respond to criticism
    https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/josh-cullen-on-learning-under-charlton-athletic-boss-bowyer-where-his-future-lies-and-why-addicks-need-to-respond-to-criticism/
  • Good interview, he seems a very level headed young player. Can't see him making it at West Ham with the money they have and Rice playing in his position, but there's no chance of us buying him either!