Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rave? Near the O2

Went to the England match last night and on the way up getting the tube from North Greenwich we saw loads of youngsters (to me anyway but they were late teens I guess) heading somewhere. When we returned around 11pm they were all heading back to the tube, some very interesting states.

I noticed the same when I went to the boxing at the O2 recently and thought it was odd that they’d all be heading home so early. Has anyone on here got any idea what it was they were attending?

Comments

• On Blackheath Festival kicked out at 10:30
  • On Blackheath Festival kicked out at 10:30

Not that, this thing seemed to be going near the tunnel and trust me when I say that the state of some of the jaws on the go makes me believe it wasn’t that.
  • Studio 338, a little piece of Ibiza is SE London, it closed for a while following a fire but now its back open again and full of partygoers/boycotters...
  • SE7toSG3 said:

Studio 338, a little piece of Ibiza is SE London, it closed for a while following a fire but now its back open again and full of partygoers/boycotters...

Well that’s what I thought but they were all leaving at 11pm.
  • Stragglers from Friday nights Barry manilow perhaps?
  • edited September 2018
    yep but as I said its where us boycotters hang out and no-one wants to miss the goals on Quest
  • buckshee said:

SE7toSG3 said:

Studio 338, a little piece of Ibiza is SE London, it closed for a while following a fire but now its back open again and full of partygoers/boycotters...

Well that’s what I thought but they were all leaving at 11pm.
    it was a day time event.

https://www.residentadvisor.net/events/1146707
  • SE7toSG3 said:

Sir Geoffrey Boycott fans?