Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace preview of us...

WSSWSS
edited June 2007 in General Charlton
Clicky

nice little bit about us being "a replacement for their traditional rivals"

Comments

• Options
    Wasn't Pards brought in on Xmas Eve not Boxing Day. Stoopid Palarse, get your facts right!
  • Options
    But they got the date of the last game at Selhurst wrong. December 5th not 15th.
  • Options
    Why are we picking holes in what after all is a very good report.

Varney is not a midfielder he is a striker stooopid.
  • Options
    good little piece which is always worrying that there are still pockets of reason associated with the club and it hasn't gone to the dogs completely...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Why are we picking holes in what after all is a very good report.
    Fully agree.
    Les Reed was not our long serving youth coach - stoopid Palace.
  • Options
    apart from a mistake every paragraph......

absolutely gutted i'm going to miss the away game on the first day of the season. Better be a good wedding...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]apart from a mistake every paragraph......

absolutely gutted i'm going to miss the away game on the first day of the season. Better be a good wedding...

Still think they may move it to an 11.00 kick-off (the match that is, not the wedding) for TV and on police advise so you might at least be able to see it on the box.
  • Options
    As long as it's not on the 18th August I do not mind !
  • Options
    I'm missing the game on 18th August for a wedding, that had better be as rubbish a game as they come :(
  • Options
    Can I have the ticket the board gave you then Smudge?

You don't want to miss that wedding after all do you!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i'm away for a fortnight sat 18th aug - 1st sept so hopefully i'll be missing a couple of shoddy home games and a boring away trip that i wouldn't bother with like stoke or burnley
  • Options
    im getting wed on 19th oct... i shall be looking at interest the day after... you may see a hungover/tired curbit and tavern in the north upper that day!! be quite amusing i suppose as we going to miss some games after that.