Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Plymouth | Sat 22 Sep | 3pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Oggy Red said:

A club that seriously intends to get automatic promotion would get 3 points in this match. Anything less and I think we can put that hope to rest.

Whatever the result, it's just 1 match.

If we win, great .... 3 points. But if we don't, after just 9 matches, it doesn't mean our season is over.

This. I got a bit sick of people declaring 'season over' last year every time we lost a game after about January!
  • 3-1 Charlton , Taylor 2 , Pearce with the other. Concede early goal, but end up winning comfortably.
  • Pie and mash lunch, pint along the way to the ground, 1-0 at 85mins 1-1 at 90mins 2-1 90+5,
    3 points, back home for Strictly. Curry, and another couple of beers, Prefect Saturday

Not sure about strictly!
  • My heart goes with a happy valley 4-0
    My head goes with 1-1

All I hope is the Plymouth Manager goes home with sweet Fanny Adams.
  • clb74 said:

Love being up early on a Matchday

Come on you reds !!!

Next sale
    Breakfast
    Pub
    Last week was a bit too early thought 4.45
    Never been shopping for clothes before breakfast on matchday before!
  • clb74 said:

Love being up early on a Matchday

Come on you reds !!!

Next sale
    Breakfast
    Pub
    Last week was a bit too early thought 4.45
    Never been shopping for clothes before breakfast on matchday before!
    New pair of shorts for Barnsley away
  • Today we might find out if we've been kidding ourselves or not.
    Either way it is a long old season.
  • Sorry to say this game has all the hall marks of a drab poor quality draw.
    Don’t think we’re going to lose but its got the feel of a struggling side playing for a draw from the get go and us being the meat in the sandwich.......so to speak.
    Of course, let’s hope I’m proved hopelessly wrong come 5pm.
  • This squad is going to do something special this season
  • Do we have the team sheets yet? Hope it’s not a shit game as have had a shot day already. Had to have one of the dogs out down this morning. Girlfriend has been accused of racial abuse by a massively underperforming member of staff in the way out, could do with a win tbf.
  • Sponsored links:

• I just gave CLB74 a playful slap on the belly forgetting he's just had his appendix out.
    I'm so sorry

No really 😂😂
  • Do we have the team sheets yet? Hope it’s not a shit game as have had a shot day already. Had to have one of the dogs out down this morning. Girlfriend has been accused of racial abuse by a massively underperforming member of staff in the way out, could do with a win tbf.

What happened?
  • Hope the highlight of Adams’s day is mucking around with our little cones at half time like he did last season. Tosser.
  • I just gave CLB74 a playful slap on the belly forgetting he's just had his appendix out.
    I'm so sorry

No really 😂😂

Cheers for that
  • Team news will be through in a few minutes.

I'll put up a match thread.
  • 3 wins on the trot, 4 unbeaten.......we're on a roll & meeting the league's bottom side, at home, at they've not won a game all season. What can go wrong.

0-1.

This is Charlton. We don't normal.

Probably not far wrong. Everyone seems to be expecting a stroll, but we rarely do things the easy way. Would be lovely to have a 2 goal lead at half time and then coast to a 3 or 4-0 win but in reality it'll probably be quite tight, plymouth will nick a goal and we'll have a fight on our hands. I think we'll edge it 2-1 though.
    Should've bet on it.
  • Sorry to say this game has all the hall marks of a drab poor quality draw.
    Don’t think we’re going to lose but its got the feel of a struggling side playing for a draw from the get go and us being the meat in the sandwich.......so to speak.
    Of course, let’s hope I’m proved hopelessly wrong come 5pm.

Phew.......glad I got that wrong.
  • Plymouth will surely come to defend and nick a point.
    So 2-1 to Charlton in a tight hard fought game.

Plymouth will surely come to defend and nick a point.
    So 2-1 to Charlton in a tight hard fought game.

I thank you :smile: