Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match thread: Charlton v Plymouth | Sat 22 September 2018

Comments

• Options
    GAME TIME!

Come on you Addicksssssss! #cafc

• Options
    Hope it fills up a bit
  • Options
    Here come the teams. #pafc
  • Options

Looks cold in SELondon. I went to shops in T-Shirt and shorts this morning - yet only 350 miles away.

It's cold Oop North but then again it's always 5*/10* colder Oop North COYRs!
  • Options
    Hey hey... the hoops i had to go through in order to watch this... (well, 1 really, but it took a while) you better give us a seven nil you reddddies
  • Options
    KICK-OFF | 1' We are off and underway at The Valley.... #cafc
  • Options
    C'mon yoooo Haddocks!!!
  • Options
    Not a big crowd in today but fair play to the Argyle fans - plenty of the buggers here.
  • Options

In Naples Italy.
    Delayed departure indefinitely cos my son has had a serious accident.

He will recover in time. Meanwhile wifey an me face a long vidual here. I did the night shift at his bedside last night but am up for this.

Our B&B is owned by a family of Napoli Ultra supporters_ great people so passionate.

Roland out COYR

Sorry to hear your news, Addicktedoldgit.

Best wishes to all your family.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Looks cold in SELondon. I went to shops in T-Shirt and shorts this morning - yet only 350 miles away.

I manage to find shops within a couple of miles, myself...
  • Options
    2' The Addicks start on the front foot here, going straight at the visitors.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

In Naples Italy.

He will recover in time. Meanwhile wifey an me face a long vidual here. I did the night shift at his bedside last night but am up for this.

Our B&B is owned by a family of Napoli Ultra supporters_ great people so passionate.

Roland out COYR

Sorry to hear your news, Addicktedoldgit.

Best wishes to all your family.
    100% agree with this.

Best wishes.
  • Options
    4' Fantastic long, raking pass from Sarr finds Solly down the right, but his cross is cut out before Reeves sees a shot held by Macey.
  • Options
    5' Page is bundled over wide left. Cullen will have the opportunity to swing the ball into the box from the free-kick...
  • Options
    6' Macey claims the cross.
  • Options

In Naples Italy.

Roland out COYR

Good luck Mike.
    Cheers mate.
  • Options
    7' Taylor's potshot from 25 yards is over the bar.
  • Options
    Who are they? 1 Wombles 0
  • Options
    A shot from Lyle Taylor- who has scored 6 goals in 9 games- but it flies over the top #pafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    9' Goal Plymouth. Carey heads home from a left-wing cross.

#cafc 0 #pafc 1
  • Options
    10' The goal has come very much against the run of play.
    Charlton with work to do now, but plenty of time to do it. COYA!!

#cafc 0 #pafc 1
  • Options
    If you let Carey score with his head you’ve done something horribly wrong
  • Options

Not a big crowd in today but fair play to the Argyle fans - plenty of the buggers here.

And now those buggers are making plenty of noise.

Far too easy - cross from the right, Carey got the header above Page, into the far corner.

0-1
  • Options
    The most Charlton of all things to lose to bottom of the league after a 3 game winning streak
  • Options
    Never seen us dominate an opening period so much as well
  • Options
    we'll ignore that
  • Options
    12' Ward does well to win the Addicks a corner..

#cafc 0 #pafc 1
  • Options
    Regards AOG.

Two hours until go to airport. That should cover any of the (usual) injury time added at the end.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!