Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Easy Jet Flights

Easy Jet have realised there flights through to 1st Sept 19 if anyone wanted to book cheaper flights for summer holidays get in before they go up.

Comments

• Have booked a flight to Portugal for August next year this morning. Was still £1200 for a family of four on Easyjet
  • We got in on our Benidorm flights in May last week paid £120, believe they are now over £200. So this boat may have sailed.
  • Have booked a flight to Portugal for August next year this morning. Was still £1200 for a family of four on Easyjet

That's mental, I just helped a Chinese friend book some tickets, Kunming to London and back for 320 quid!
  • Need to be booking at 5 - 6 in morning

I that considered cheap ??? You can fly to NY for £300
  • clb74 said:

Need to be booking at 5 - 6 in morning

you sound like my wife, every hour she was up looking from midnight booked ours at 5.50am.
  • clb74 said:

you sound like my wife, every hour she was up looking from midnight booked ours at 5.50am.
    Unhappy from Bromley here
    Why does my wife have to book a week away with the girls in June.
    Why can't they do it when the footie season on.
    They booked 6am flights gone up 50 quid each since then
  • clb74 said:

i take that back, you dont sound like my wife, even she dont moan as much as you!

• clb74 said:

i take that back, you dont sound like my wife, even she dont moan as much as you!
    See you don't know how lucky you are
  • Sponsored links:

• Got flights to/from Palma for 2 adults + 2 kids in school holidays for £1000
    Could have got for £900 earlier but had to confirm dates off with work.

Hotel booked for 10 days all inclusive, premium room for £1800 so total of £2800 doing it DIY against 4.2k with Thomson and 4k with Jet2
  • MrOneLung said:

Got flights to/from Palma for 2 adults + 2 kids in school holidays for £1000
    Could have got for £900 earlier but had to confirm dates off with work.

Hotel booked for 10 days all inclusive, premium room for £1800 so total of £2800 doing it DIY against 4.2k with Thomson and 4k with Jet2

I can't remember the last time I bought a packaged holiday from one of the operators - I always do it DIY which is obviously very much easier with the internet.
  • Easy Jet have realised there flights through to 1st Sept 19 if anyone wanted to book cheaper flights for summer holidays get in before they go up.

Where we going?