Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

would've could've should've

something which really bugs me on this site and it's the same old people doing it is the constant writing of the words "cold of' or "should of"

Is it just stupid old builder type me that realises it's either could have or could've .

Maybe I'm just being picky.

Comments

• Options
    I thought it was just me being a grumpy old man!
  • Options
    Drives me mad as it did on Netaddicks too.
  • Options
    I find it funny. it always cracks me up to see the way people spell things.

Though nothing could ever beat that pillock on Netaddicks who posted 'popcorn kettle black' instead of 'pot calling the kettle black'. I laughed so much I nearly wept.
  • Options
    Must say that one person in particular does it all the time on here and it's someone who I would say is quite intelligent and really should know better .

Oh and while we're on the subject there are also a fair few people who will still write "I no" instead of "I know"

Grrrrrr!
  • Options
    Chill out m8
  • Options
    drives me mad too. I started noticing it when DJ pointed it out once.
  • Options
    I think it's fair enough on a message board - I must admit I used to get thoroughly miffed when my old boss, £250k pa, Executive Director of a huge corporation used to E-mail me in 'text speak' (and not just from his blackberry where it would still be inexcusable but a situation with which I would have slightly more sympathy).
  • Options
    That's because 250k pa CEOs are usually pricks.
  • Options
    Surely their are more importanter tings too worry abt?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]That's because 250k pa CEOs are usually pricks.

'tis true.

He was alright actually, other than suddenly thinking he was a teenage girl using a mobile phone when it came to sending E-mails.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2007
    m8 did u wake up on da wrng sde of da bed or sumfin?
  • Options
    my spelling is terrible, but its normally because i'm in a rush to post something and don't get the chance to read back.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]m8 did u wake up on da wrng sde of da bed or sumfin?

For God's sake, get it right. It's sumfink......SUMFINK.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]m8 did u wake up on da wrng sde of da bed or sumfin?

For God's sake, get it right. It's sumfink......SUMFINK.

lol u dun even no how 2 spell.

wut a donut.
  • Options
    He must of.