Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Alzheimers society memory walk today - please support this great charity

Good Morning All,

I dont know many lifers personally but know many of you are always helpful to great causes.

My Nan passed away this year in July after battling Alzheimers and Dementia for 5 years, my partner and I lived with her for two years to help support and care for her before she was eventually moved to a care home due to her growing need for help.

We had alot of grief with the council trying to get her into a home but the Alzheimers society was a great help and eventually thanks to them, got the care neesed for my nan.

My godfather ( a lifelong fan) who got me into Charlton waa diagnosed a few months ago with Alzheimers too and it is rapidly getting worse. Its a horrible disease that the Alzheimers society are striving to beat.

Today my partner and I are taking part in the London leg of the memory walk and any donation would be great but even just your support through kind words would great.

I you would like to donate please follow this link
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/mw338972?utm_campaign=pfp-share&utm_content=mw338972&utm_medium=fundraisingpage&utm_source=Facebook&utm_term=JDrkjrpbY

Thanks for your support

Craig

Comments

• Options
    Horrible thing did for my mother a couple of years ago.
    Hope the walk goes well.