Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anjem Choudary

Distinct lack of discussion on here....Good topic of debate, or can of worms?

Comments

• Options

Can’t really see much to discuss. The bloke is a grade A c***, surely there won’t be anyone to argue this fact.

I was going to say "fanny of the highest degree", and that presumably is the most dissent you'll receive.

I'd be gutted if I was a Muslim and heard that bellend speak, he gives them all a bad name. The word of Allah has been debated by great thikers throughout history, yet some failed medical student and lawyer from Woolwich reckons he's the one to finally get it.
  • Options

Can’t really see much to discuss. The bloke is a grade A c***, surely there won’t be anyone to argue this fact.

So thats a 'no' from you when it comes to should he be released?
    Is that because he's a special case, or because initial sentence was too light?

Both?
  • Options
    Or the cost of keeping tabs on him?
  • Options

So thats a 'no' from you when it comes to should he be released?
    Is that because he's a special case, or because initial sentence was too light?

Both?
    I’d rather he wasn’t released to resume his spreading of hate but unfortunately we’re just too civilised to arrange a ‘fatal slip in the shower’ so he will do the sentence handed down to him. I’d want nothing more for him to be deported far away but as he’s British born that’s a non-starter so I guess we’re stuck with him. As for him being a special case I feel from experience that he isn’t that ‘special’ anymore, he is a figurehead but there are many that would happily take his place as the voice of their fucked up cause. Many of whom have passed through the prison system.
  • Options
    Someone will point out that he's never actually murdered anyone...

Should be deported.
  • Options

Should be deported.

where to?
  • Options

Agreed. Bloke’s an utter scumbag and oxygen thief
  • Options

Should be deported.

He is British
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Scum. End of. Could be a record sweary thread this one.
  • Options
    Blokes a cunt and that’s a compliment, disgraceful how much air time he gets him and anyone sharing his views should be strapped to a rocket and launched towards mars - awful terminal illnesses should be reserved for septic scum like him.
  • Options
    Needs a comment from @Leuth to get all the 'enlightened' posters excited.

Could be carnage, this one.
  • Options

Needs a comment from @Leuth to get all the 'enlightened' posters excited.

Could be carnage, this one.

sorry, i mean @keith
  • Options

Should be deported.

where to?
    scotland
  • Options
    A shitstain on the pants of humanity
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!