Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

depressing depressing depressing

reality sets in now ..... scunthorpe at home ffs how exciting!
Last year man united the first home game this year scunny.....
no matter how positive you wanna be this is a shite league and we HAVE to get out of it sharpish
these fixtures are not appealing imo

Comments

• Options
    If you're depressed now mate, wait until you see we have Sheff Weds and Burnley away on tuesday nights in February and early March! Away following around 200!!
  • Options
    we'll bring 200 if we're top of the league!!! otherwise you might wanna drop a zero!
  • Options
    BBC site doesn't help much by repeating

THE COCA-COLA FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP

between the date and the match on every single fixture. Talk about rubbing it in!!
  • Options
    Cardiff Away is midweek as well :-(
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]reality sets in now ..... scunthorpe at home ffs how exciting!
    no matter how positive you wanna be this is a shite league and we HAVE to get out of it sharpish
    these fixtures are not appealing imo[/quote]

Jeez you're in a happy mood today.

That's what happens when you relegated...anyway you support the club not the league they play in.
  • Options
    Depressing!i cant wait
  • Options
    I agree with Tavern - I don't find it depressing. At least we can think about winning for a change instead of how many Man U are going to put past us. That's depressing and predictable!

I don't care in the least that we won't see the likes of Rooney Giggs Scholes etc etc - I go to see my team not the opposition!
  • Options
    I haven't found the actual fixture list as depressing as I thought I would - most of them are familiar old opposition from not that long ago, and as you say, many genuinely winnable games in there. The run-in looks pretty tasty - could be a few head to heads with fellow promotion contenders by then unless we're 10 points clear...
  • Options
    let's drop down another league cos they're more winnable ffs
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]let's drop down another league cos they're more winnable ffs

You're such a cheery chap! Must be all that money...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You guys are rays of sunshine today aren't you!!

We couldn't have asked for a better first fixture than what we have.

Palace is only 78 days away don't forget.

Got a wedding that day smudge??
  • Options
    sorry just being realistic, would rather see my team playing at the highest level with great players like darren bent in our team than playing at a lower level without the likes of DB
  • Options
    I'm well up for this season - bring it on.
  • Options
    Chin up, have a nice Coca-Cola.

(oops).
  • Options
    I'm on Holiday for the Palace game :(
  • Options
    First 2 fixtures: Scunny home and Swindon away........They'll think they're playing Chelsea LOL
  • Options
    This is the first time I have taken a real interest in the fixture list for a number of years.

I cant wait for the season to start and have already inked in some belting away games.

Watching poncy premiership football wasn't doing it for me anymore. Mind you a couple of weeks of Championship football and I might be saying the same ..........
  • Options
    I'm finding it hard to see away games i'm NOT going to go to !!

Starts with Stoke, Palace, Col U and Coventry. By then if i've done them four i'd talk myself in for Hull midweek....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]reality sets in now ..... scunthorpe at home ffs how exciting!
    these fixtures are not appealing imo

it could be worse.link
  • Options
    or even worse. whu in 10 years?