Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Scotland Under 21 v England under 21s -5:30PM KO

Game is live on bbc sport website.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/45740159

England U21 team
1Henderson
12Wan-Bissaka
16Tomori
15Clarke-Salter
3Dasilva
14Onomah
17Dowell
19Nelson
20Solanke
21Barnes
23Abraham

Comments

• Also on tv via the red button.
  • clive said:

Also on tv via the red button.

Is it not only conmected tv.

If you just have a normal tv with Freeview the youth Olympics are on red button till 8
  • On Virgin press red button on any BBC channel & choose sport option.
  • clive said:

On Virgin press red button on any BBC channel & choose sport option.

So as I said connected TV only.
  • clive said:

stop being so smart ars paulio, firstly your short responses dont always give a good response.

at work so cant watch first half will check tv at home or online BBC Sport failing that, sometimes it depends on the region with some of these things
  • 0-0 20 mins in.

Like a training match so far, attack v defence.

A goal is coming for England very soon IMO.

• clive said:

stop being so smart ars paulio, firstly your short responses dont always give a good response.

at work so cant watch first half will check tv at home or online BBC Sport failing that, sometimes it depends on the region with some of these things
    I wasnt being a smart arse.

Just saying that its not on the red button unless u have a connected tv.

How the fuck is that being a smart arse
  • clive said:

You do it all the time. Always seem to try and get one over pretty much every other poster on here. It’s fine to have disagreements and different views but your always trying to make yourself look great.
  • 0-0 Half-time,England controlling the game but have missed at least 3 good chances.
  • Yes, they have been very wasteful.
  • Sponsored links:

• clive said:

You do it all the time
    . Always seem to try and get one over pretty much every other poster on here. It’s fine to have disagreements and different views but your always trying to make yourself look great.
    No I do not

You know what fuck the lot of you, i dont need this shit in my life atm, its hard enough trying to keep myself alive on a daily basis without all your fucking bullshit.

Cunts the lot of u
  • England take the lead with a 30 yard free kick from Nelson.
  • Paulie take a break from here for the evening mate

Chin up fella
  • Missing maybe the 3 best players that’s pretty impressive.
  • Dowell scores for England with a shot from the edge of the area with the last touch of the game.Jay Dasilva named as England man of the match.
  • 2-0 Dowell.

Cameo performance for both Foden and Sessengon who came on with ten to go.
  • Was a dominant performance that was akin to a six nil than a two nil but the finishing was poor.
  • For the record Paulie was right.
  • Sponsored links:

• For the record Paulie was right.

What about? everybody being C*nts?
    Well I'm definitely one
  • edited October 2018
    Feel a bit for Paulie on this one. He merely said it wasn't on the red button on a not connected tv which could have been useful information to some. I am thinking of the people trying to find it on a not connected TV that has freeview. There are much more important things to have a row over. Come over to the Brexit thread!
  • Until yesterday i had never heard of 'connected tv' in case anybody else is unsure what it is,the BBC has this useful guide.
    The BBC's interactive Red Button service is available on all Digital TV platforms and our enhanced Connected TV BBC Sport App is now available on more than 550 connected devices.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/27047614
  • clive said:

Until yesterday i had never heard of 'connected tv' in case anybody else is unsure what it is,the BBC has this useful guide.
    The BBC's interactive Red Button service is available on all Digital TV platforms and our enhanced Connected TV BBC Sport App is now available on more than 550 connected devices.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/27047614

Also not heard of connected TV before, previously i have been told the red button was doing the Pool when BBC Sport had it, however it was only in certain areas and i had to get on the laptop. So it wasn't as straight forward as paulie thought

Feel a bit for Paulie on this one. He merely said it wasn't on the red button on a not connected tv which could have been useful information to some. I am thinking of the people trying to find it on a not connected TV that has freeview. There are much more important things to have a row over. Come over to the Brexit thread!

Yep does seem its got a bit over the top, which is not good. Messaged him on FB to make sure he is alright etc.
  • Shame @paulie8290 has been flagged. Was a strong outburst, but clearly he has a lot going on at the moment.

Would be good if those flags could be removed?
  • On the game, my goodness Scotland were poor. Totally men v boys!!
  • edited October 2018
    DOC64 said:

Shame @paulie8290 has been flagged. Was a strong outburst, but clearly he has a lot going on at the moment.

TBF his flag count is quite impressive, he might be proud of it :wink:
  • Dazzler21 said:

DOC64 said:

Shame @paulie8290 has been flagged. Was a strong outburst, but clearly he has a lot going on at the moment.

I don't feel the flags warrant a removal calling everyone C***s is pretty flaggable as posts go. Realistically flags trigger a review but in most cases that's where it stops... I have enough of them to know tbh!

In my opinion ignoring his outburst, @paulie8290 was trying to be helpful in explaining how people can watch. He just sometimes doesn't communicate in the best way.

Let's be honest many people including myself have given paulie unwarranted stick and before him @NathanPrior used to be the main recipient of stick.

I feel a bit sorry for him to be honest and think that his outbursts often make it easy for those waiting to have a dig...

On the one hand this place is a great escape from the real world, whilst on the other it can sometimes feel like you're slowly being closed in on by a certain group of hyenas waiting to purposefully misinterpret what you say and are ready to attack and mock you.

Maybe we need to think more before we post... We all have our own shit going on and it can be difficult to remember that before jumping on people's posts so aggressively.

I know I have been guilty of it and I know Paulie would likely admit on occasion in the past he has also done so.
    It's just an internet forum - probably best not to take anything too personally. If someone thinks I'm an idiot on here I won't lose sleep over it.