Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Christmas fixtures

Away to Norwich (26) and Leicester (29). Glad I'll be in Belfast at the in-laws!

Comments

• Options
    I'm gutted about the Leicester one. My best mate is moving up there in a couple of weeks, so was gonna make a real weekend of it. Unfortunately, he's probably gonna be back down here by then.
  • Options
    Leicester 29th is my birthday... ill be there.
  • Options
    Normally visit family Boxing Day which will mean Naaaarwich is out!

Bo11ox!!!!!
  • Options
    Llama child?!

That's a quality name!!!

LLAMA ARMY
  • Options
    See myself going to Leicester - though on Boxing Day - I would go if at home or away to either of the Sheffield clubs.
  • Options
    "Charlie Block"??

Is this where Ketman moved his seat to during swap week? ;o)
  • Options
    Got a mate in Leicester so was planning a lads weekend for that one.

Norwich is always good for a drink up, not exactly local for Kent/Sussex is it?
  • Options
    Weekend in Blackpool in February.

We'll miss the illuminations.
  • Options
    I'll probably miss Norwich on Boxing Day so I can do Colchester on 1st Jan
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]"Charlie Block"??

Is this where Ketman moved his seat to during swap week? ;o)

Dunno - but that is where MY seat is. Or should be if my season ticket ever arrives.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Agreed, Norwich ain't much good to me either if I come home Christmas. But have you seen that QPR (an obvious Boxing Day fixture) have Plymouth away!!Watford have Cardiff at home and Colchester play Southampton plus we would never have been given the Palace game.
  • Options
    i like carrow road its a good day out and not THAT far as long as it aint a 12 midday bloody kickoff!!! as for leicester my best mate from uni is a leicester fan so im well there...plus its a new ground!!!!