Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Those Horrible Midweek Away Games.....

WSSWSS
edited June 2007 in General Charlton
Hull 2/10
Cardiff 4/12
Bristol 6/11
Sheff Weds 12/2
Burnley 11/3

think thats it

Comments

• Options
    'it was midweek that's why we only brought 163 to cardiff' ;-(
  • Options
    Hull and Cardiff are two new ones for me as well. Not impressed :-(
  • Options
    Fcuking cardiff one grrrrr daughters birthday as well , no chance
  • Options
    I will defo do Cardiff and Hull as not been.

Burnley is just too far for a midweek game.

Been to the others.
  • Options
    Been to Cardiff a few times in the early 80's will be at this one!correct me if iam wrong but do they still have terrace in the away bit?it looked like it when i saw them on tv a few times last season.
  • Options
    Cardiff 3 weeks before Christmas is gonna be fun. Will probably do them all for my sins!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]Been to Cardiff a few times in the early 80's will be at this one!correct me if iam wrong but do they still have terrace in the away bit?it looked like it when i saw them on tv a few times last season.
    i'm sure it looked like there was still a bit of terrace there whenever i saw a clip last season
  • Options
    All the horrible midweek home games as well, I live miles from the Valley, plus it's cold when you're going there on a Tues night all dressed in work clothes...boo hoo hoo
  • Options
    I really want to do this one by train!just hope there are trains back that night
  • Options
    yeah its half terrace at the back and seats at front.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: jimbrannin[/cite]yeah its half terrace at the back and seats at front.[/quote]
    Nice one ta