Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live - Podcast Available - Reaction to Barnsley win with Lee Bowyer

edited October 2018 in General Charlton
Listen live via our website here - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ or if that doesn't work, via the tune in website here - https://tunein.com/radio/Charlton-Live-s268151/ - or via the Tune In app on your mobile phone/tablet.

Join us at 7pm - we'll look back at the win over Barnsley, hearing the highlights and also our exclusive interview with Lee Bowyer. We'll also hear from Charlton Athletic Women player Elizabeta Ejupi after their 2-0 win over Sheffield United today.

Email studio@charltonlive.co.uk
tweet @CharltonLive
or Comment in this thread

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Absolutely ecstatic after that performance and victory. We showed we have the quality to mix it with the better teams in this division. The work rate was exceptional, especially the front two who kept pressuring their full backs to stop them playing the easy ball and exploiting our narrow midfield.

Top 2 should be the minimum we aim for, I am worried that August's slow start (Which was the fault of Roland) might come back to haunt us when we get into May. Especially, because we dropped points against Sunderland, Posh and Accrington.

I for one cannot wait for Tuesday night and the return of KR to the Valley.

COYR.
  • Options
    Bump, show time
  • Options
    Evening guys,

Really enjoyed the performance and result yesterday, it was like eating a nice meal in a nice restaurant, thoroughly enjoyable.

I thought Jed Steer has a pretty solid game, no complaints here, hope that’s a turning point for him.

Anfernee was outstanding,man of the match for me, glad to see Karlan and Lyle pushing each other in the goals charts, if we could play like that every week, we’d definstely be in the top two, Roll on Robbo and Ricky on Tuesday night!