Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace Away

I'm totally buggered for this game, it's the day i get back from holiday and my only hope is that it gets moved to the sunday lunchtime for the telly - i'm literally praying that Rupert Murdoch doesn't ruin the highlight of my season...

anyone else in the same boat?

Comments

• Options
    What time do you get back, and to what airport? These things can be done
  • Options
    Yep, I come back later that night.
  • Options
    Cant believe you lot booked holiday before the fixtures came out, schoolboy error dudes!! ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Cant believe you lot booked holiday before the fixtures came out, schoolboy error dudes!! ;-)

Any sensible football fan books their holiday in July or 1st week of August.
  • Options
    i'm driving from devon and it's not my holiday if you get what i mean (it's on the missus' family) so it's very dodgy grounds for rearrangements

i assume we'll be leaving early and it will take four or five hours to get home so it basically means dashing down to palace by car from east london having already done 200 miles that morning but all drinking/fun will be ruined!

i'm begging you Rupert!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]I'm totally buggered for this game, it's the day i get back from holiday and my only hope is that it gets moved to the sunday lunchtime for the telly

Don't most of the championship games that sky show get played on the friday night?
  • Options
    i doubt it will be a 3pm kick off on a saturday on police advice.
    is millwall at home that day too????

it could be one of those saturday morning 12.30 games. Friday night? unlikely. Sunday lunchtime perhaps.
  • Options
    If your in London by 1.30pm I suspect you'll make it, get to the ground neck some booze and you'll be fine
  • Options
    stop complaining man, you're only in Devon !

If you really want to go, you can easy rework your arrangements and leave a couple of hours earlier.

Put your foot down and show her (and her family), who is boss !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]stop complaining man, you're only in Devon !

If you really want to go, you can easy rework your arrangements and leave a couple of hours earlier.

Put your foot down and show her (and her family), who is boss !

afka is right dude, just get a train back home a day before or something, catch a lift with oggy red if he is going? where there is a will the is a way doooood
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    according to the website, the two tv slots this year are 5.20pm sat night and 13.15 sunday

there are no other derbies or standout games in the championship that weekend so i can see us being on telly all day long and the police wouldn't stand for an evening on a saturday would they? sunday it is ;-)

p.s. millwall are at home that day too
  • Options
    No excuses for a shite away following for this game me thinks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]p.s. millwall are at home that day too

lets hope they dont change it then, it'll be interesting a london bridge!!
  • Options
    We'll be on the Sunday then, no chance the Met will have Charlton/Scum/Scum/Huddersfield fans in London Bridge at the same time
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]We'll be on the Sunday then, no chance the Met will have Charlton/Scum/Scum/Huddersfield fans in London Bridge at the same time

your right dude, they will just move our game to sunday and on the stevie
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]

You be alright getting to LB??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]

How will you make it out with all those people blocking the 'EXIT THIS WAY' signs!!
  • Options
    Well i will be with my mate Tim who can do London Bridge! Also i will get protection from any agro, as Tim is my bodygaurd and said he will be down for the away palarse game! Cant wait should be ace.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Well i will be with my mate Tim who can do London Bridge! Also i will get protection from any agro, as Tim is my bodygaurd and said he will be down for the away palarse game! Cant wait should be ace.

Timmy Wallace? If so, I'm coming with you!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Well i will be with my mate Tim who can do London Bridge! Also i will get protection from any agro, as Tim is my bodygaurd and said he will be down for the away palarse game! Cant wait should be ace.

Timmy Wallace? If so, I'm coming with you!

that'll be the fella!! lol

I infact need to tell about charlton life as it happens, as he said the other day he linked up with you on face pic or something like that and now his Mrs has got him t'internet ready he should be on here.