Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

so, to recap, who's gone ?

herman
el k

anybody else ?

Comments

• Options
    Andrew Mills
    Ben Hayes
    Iain Dowie
    Les Reed
  • Options
    JFH

Lisbie (Shortly)
  • Options
    Wendy Perfect ..... she's the new fans' director at Upton Valley.
  • Options
    Rumour is that Harvey and Floyd are wanted by Curbs as well.
  • Options
    Myles Weston free to Notts C
    SuperKev free to anyone who wants him.......form an orderly queue, please.

Hughes, staying or going?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Myles Weston free to Notts C
    SuperKev free to anyone who wants him.......form an orderly queue, please.

Hughes, staying or going?

Hope he goes...
  • Options
    Well, Weegie - on the pitch, he never seemed to know if he was coming or going.........
  • Options
    Personally I hope Hughes stays, I rate him more than some do and he was an important player for Birmingham before at this level. But if we were still in the Prem I would have wanted him to move on.
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Well, Weegie - on the pitch, he never seemed to know if he was coming or going.........

I blame those white boots (and lack of talent!)

Salad, afraid I don't buy the argument that players who were rubbish in the Prem suddenly become world-beaters a division lower. Hughes' level is about 4th division/ Conference in my opinion.
  • Options
    Weegie, I think we should be fair to Hughes.

He's vastly experienced at this level and was a goalscoring midfield mainstay of the Birmingham promotion team a few years ago.

This year if he stays, with the right combination of players around him, he should be able to the biz for us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]Personally I hope Hughes stays, I rate him more than some do and he was an important player for Birmingham before at this level. But if we were still in the Prem I would have wanted him to move on.[/quote]

Agree Hughes could do a job a this level but he was clearly a player who did not have the ability or physique to step up to Premiership - how Curbishley coulld not see this still amazes me...
  • Options
    Has Kish gone yet?
  • Options
    Hughes should stay. Would be ok in CCC. Look how all his best games come in cup matches against lower than prem opposition ! Anyway. Not overflowing with talent in that area are we ?
  • Options
    Hughes COULD be a half decent squad playing / goalscoring midfielder....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]Hughes COULD be a half decent squad playing / goalscoring midfielder....

.... if he played non league
  • Options
    bet you never thought you'd hear me say that.....however needs must in this league !!
  • Options
    Did you swap ur seats in the end?