Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NEW ARTICLE: Roland Duchâtelet’s cut and shut excuses for his failing vehicle

2»

Comments

• HarryLime said:

Funny that one of those young uneducated and unintelligent players, Nick Pope, told me and @Fanny Fanackapan to our faces that it didn't bother the players and if anything it helped as our players knew it was coming but the other team maybe didn't.

But we know that Pope was so terrified when we played Burnley that they signed him as an act of kindness to get away from the horror of plastic pigs.

I haven't heard much about his career since so assume the protests have reduced him to a quivering wreck.

Henry, you know full well that this poor young uneducated boy was probably intimidated by you and Fanny into saying what you wanted to hear, only a man with empathy such as Duchatelet knows exactly their feelings.
    I prefer to think that as Nick and I are both of normal height we had a rare affinity.

• I am not on Facebook or any other like, but can someone text Chris Wilder on "Chris Wilder (@ChrisWildersufc) | Twitter", and ask him for his opinion on RD's statement.
  • ross1 said:

I am not on Facebook or any other like, but can someone text Chris Wilder on "Chris Wilder (@ChrisWildersufc) | Twitter", and ask him for his opinion on RD's statement.

According to blades fans he doesn't do any social media, but some of the fans have picked up on it.
  • I reckon we have fallen for the great Rock n Roll swindle.
    There never were any Aussies or second bidder keeping themselves private.
    It’s just an RD mechanism to stop the embarrassing protests.
    No takeover takes this long and is this complicated.
  • Talk to us when you've got the tape off your shoe
  • edited October 2018

What I find interesting is that even back in May, when members of ROT talked with Duchâtelet, he said that Wilder didn't come because he felt threatened by posts on this forum. He claimed then that he had texts (I take it he meant printed copies of the posts in question), to prove his claim, - see below.

Riga Loved this club and the fans he did not have a bad word to say about the fans when i spoke with Riga during July 2017 in Belgium.

On the other hand what he said about Roland will Always stay with me.

Any chance of sharing please?
  • edited November 2018
    Duchatelet is like a really crap evil genius cartoon character.

He spins his half-truths and fairy tales not thinking that there are people out there who might just check his 'facts' before he then blames Scooby Doo and the gang for foiling his masterplan.

Just stick to running Fawlty Towers Hotel Stayen mate.
  • Pity Karel Fraye didn't read the site

he did - he was printing off Nathan Prior's tactical advice & passing it to the player's mid match
  • ross1 said:

I am not on Facebook or any other like, but can someone text Chris Wilder on "Chris Wilder (@ChrisWildersufc) | Twitter", and ask him for his opinion on RD's statement.

Would love him to comment but would be very surprised. Football is a small world and he will know that slagging our owner could come to bite him if he wanted to buy a player of ours in future for example.
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:

Would love him to comment but would be very surprised. Football is a small world and he will know that slagging our owner could come to bite him if he wanted to buy a player of ours in future for example.
    Surely it is not slagging off RD, if RD is lying. He just has to tell the truth as to why he did not join Charlton
  • What a sad state of affairs this is and should be a salutary lesson to the FA when it comes to who is fit or not fit to own a Football club, although I doubt it will. Moreover it is clear that RD is happy to use spin and deceit to shift blame on the state of the club without compunction, this demonstrates a streak of ruthlessness not uncommon in rich and powerful men, Philip Green springs to mind here.

I no longer believe that there is any buy out taking place and what's more I think RD couldn't care less he is happy to let the club run as it is. I say this because his "network" theory has now been absolutely proved to be wrong and so his interest has waned. I also think that there is an element of spite and malice playing here as we as fans have been responsible for creating all sorts of problems for him and indeed tarnishing his reputation, with good cause I would say, so he has a "fuck you" attitude.

Unfortunately we got tangled up with this nasty, vindictive scrote and it has been the ruination of the club I see no positives here unless some Billionaire wanders in and says "Here's 50Mill now fuck off" and how likely is that to happen?

With posts like this you should contribute more often.
    Quality.