Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Banning CL users from the Valley?

If a lot of the problems at Charlton are down to the negative views expressed on this website is it worth RD banning those who have expressed negative opinions?

Comments

• If a lot of the problems at Charlton are down to the negative views expressed on this website is it worth RD banning those who have expressed negative opinions?

And just how would he go about identifying these disruptive rogues? I think you'll find we have a Data Protection Act in place.

• addick05 said:

If a lot of the problems at Charlton are down to the negative views expressed on this website is it worth RD banning those who have expressed negative opinions?

And just how would he go about identifying these disruptive rogues? I think you'll find we have a Data Protection Act in place.

They should just fess up if they love Charlton.

RD has said our failure is not down to him.
  • addick05 said:

They should just fess up if they love Charlton.

RD has said our failure is not down to him.
    Could be interesting I suppose. Just imagine all those people in a court of law where their reasons for posting such diabolical accusations would be made public. More than a little embarrassing for the Belgian One I would think.

• edited October 2018
    While on my visit to Toms lovely house in SE9, I was told if I signed the paper it would all go away and I would not be banned from the Valley. I did ask if I could appeal against the decision. ;)
  • Stupid twerp will hopefully send his minions to Pride Park Stadium to look for me.