Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Disgusting

Just saw this on the news. Made me, as I'm sure it will make all of you, sick to my stomach. These pieces of sh*t need to be identified.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/grenfell-tower-effigy-burned-bonfire-13538263

Comments

• Makes you proud doesn’t it.

Surely this must break some law. Find out who these lowlifes are and nick the lot.
  • I'd suggest sticking them in a burning building but might be seen as too kind
  • Why would anyone do this?
    Why would anyone film it?
    Why would anyone post it online?

You'd hope because they want the main people who did it to be caught

Unless (and more believable) they're so thick they dont realise they'd easily be identified

"It was a joke innit, we didnt realise it would offend people", will no doubt be the apology they come out with
  • Of course it's wrong and needs condemning. As does burning a guy or other effigies of people.
  • Why would anyone do this?
    Why would anyone film it?
    Why would anyone post it online?

As to the 1st point scumminess has always been about and strangely I’m more bothered by points 2 & 3. Why the need to record and then publicise such utter fuckwittery.

• edited November 2018
    Social media and the weird need to post things for shock effect has turned some people's already feeble minds into complete mush. Absolute pondlife.
  • Freedom of speech!

Nah this is obviously hideously embarrassing and named+shamed feels like the right recourse here
  • edited November 2018
    iainment said:

Of course it's wrong and needs condemning. As does burning a guy or other effigies of people.

The difference is the people being made fun out of (i.e. @ Lewes) are still alive and can respond if they wanted

On the other hand these people are making fun out of people who actually burnt to death in what must be the most horrific way to go

I cant actually imagine the organisers @ Lewes etc. doing that
  • Sponsored links:

• People who did this should be hung, drawn and quartered.
  • edited November 2018
    Yes, if we all know who they are, that is sufficient punishment in my eyes. I hope they are exposed soon.
  • There’s always been arseholes the difference now is arseholes now have a platform, that even a moron can easily use, to place their vile idiotic videos.
    I doubt they have broken any laws but if they have and the police get involved it’ll give them and their like another opportunity have a giggle at many others misfortune.
    People like these are best ignored or pitied.
  • edited November 2018
    A spokesperson for the Metropolitan Police said the force could not comment but it did not appear any crime had been committed. The spokesman said: "Although the image is in poor taste it does not appear that a criminal offence has been committed."

Agree with everyone, stupid thing to do, but how many on here complaining about this have made Maddy McCann or other poor taste jokes?

Biggest problem is that a friend of theirs shared it.

Which means we then get to see the 'outrage' from people, largely unaffected by it.

(Don't get me wrong, I do believe it is extremely poor taste. I just don't think we should be hanging them all because they made a shit joke!)
  • Story on C4 news shortly.
  • That’s some proper scumbaggery on display. How could you ever think it was in any way funny to mock such a tragedy?
  • If you want to be offensive in private nobody else will know of it but nowadays everything ends up on the internet to illustrate your stupidity.

If it was filmed and posted deliberately then the people are even more stupid than I realised.

• Dazzler21 said:

A spokesperson for the Metropolitan Police said the force could not comment but it did not appear any crime had been committed. The spokesman said: "Although the image is in poor taste it does not appear that a criminal offence has been committed."

Agree with everyone, stupid thing to do, but how many on here complaining about this have made Maddy McCann or other poor taste jokes?

Which means we then get to see the 'outrage' from people, largely unaffected by it.

(Don't get me wrong, I do believe it is extremely poor taste. I just don't think we should be hanging them all because they made a shit joke!)

It’s lots of things on many levels but one that it isn’t is a joke. Shit or otherwise.

• Wouldn’t dream of contradicting the police spokesman but surely this is a hate crime. It’s certainly racially intended.
  • Sponsored links:

• It will also stretch the local council having to rehouse all the cardboard people.
  • Makes you proud doesn’t it.

Surely this must break some law. Find out who these lowlifes are and nick the lot.

The Daily Fail are already onto it. Then the rest of the press pack will follow. No doubt these scumbags will wish they hadn’t exercised their tiny little minds in this way. I reckon they will be found but will probably get away with being reprimanded. But just wait till the Sun jump on it!!!
  • The police will know who they are now - if nobody has turned them in, they will surely turn themselves or each other in as they crap themselves, realising the implications of what they have done. It wasn't me it was him! These people are stupid cowards and they will now be able to demonstrate what ignorant cowards they are. If these people (I use the term people loosely) think it is now ok for these vile racist actions to be allowed, they are in for a shock. If people and children dying terrible deaths is considered funny by some ignorant racists, at least they will have a signal that society does not tolerate this behaviour. This pond life deserves the example that is going to be made of them.
  • We have some really moronic cretins in this country.
  • Disgusting is an understatement. Racist Scum. I was livid when I saw this on ITV news. Evil bastards.
  • 5 men handed themselves in to a Police station in south London.

Millwall ??

What would you do if one, or more, were found to be CAFC ??
  • edited November 2018
    We stand up against them whoever they support. The fact they are from South London makes it all the more important we do. Not sure why this thread is being sunk. It is important it is unsunk.

Millwall ??

What would you do if one, or more, were found to be CAFC ??
    Makes no difference to me, still racist scum bags.

Handed themselves in? Awaits the "banter" "pc gone mad", "no one died" lame excuses wheeled out by other racists when this happens.
  • Dazzler21 said:

It’s lots of things on many levels but one that it isn’t is a joke. Shit or otherwise.

Not funny