Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

random things that make you laugh

13»

Comments

• Options
    afka's category policing. putting this thread in other football and sports.

*****waits for "do as i say, not as i do" post.*****
  • Options
    It was in the right category, it just got switched accidently during the rejig. So there !

A spread eagled mark on your patio window where a bird had failed to see the glass.
  • Options
    inspired by the AFKA's one above. And it's true!

The sight of my patio door in the middle of my patio after a burglary at my house where a policeman hadn't seen it and tried to run straight through it.
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]the mtv channel that, during the night show a person doing sign language to the songs in the corner of the screen.
    the site of a woman in her 50's dancing whilst signing along to 50 cent is quite surreal.

A few of us went back to my mate's after the pub one night and saw this whilst channel hopping. The alcohol probably helped but it had me in fits!

(Even more so when my mate ended up in a row with his girlfriend after she insisted that deaf people could hear music!).
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Re: "running for buses", Saturday night my sis (ReddyRascal) and I were 'running' for a 286 near the Greenwich flyover; she's younger, fitter and hence faster than me so was making much better progress .... as the 286 overtakes me and my sis disappears around the corner, the driver stops, opens the doors, makes the 'sshhhh' sign and lets me on. To say I was feeling rather smug as he pulled up at the bus stop is an understatement - and I spent most of the journey in hysterics whilst my sis tried to get her breathe back!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red Riding Hoodie[/cite]Re: "running for buses", Saturday night my sis (ReddyRascal) and I were 'running' for a 286 near the Greenwich flyover; she's younger, fitter and hence faster than me so was making much better progress .... as the 286 overtakes me and my sis disappears around the corner, the driver stops, opens the doors, makes the 'sshhhh' sign and lets me on. To say I was feeling rather smug as he pulled up at the bus stop is an understatement - and I spent most of the journey in hysterics whilst my sis tried to get her breathe back!

lol
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]It was in the right category, it just got switched accidently during the rejig. So there !

A spread eagled mark on your patio window where a bird had failed to see the glass.

there was one of those on my Ma's patio doors for a good while, we loved it, it was one of the funniest thinngs ever to look at, you can just picture the thick bird brained bird trying to stop itself a second before impact, as you can see the underbelly of the bird, you no he saw it last second and had no choice but to fly into the window. lol
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Farting is funny !

Sarah Silverman last night !!!
  • Options
    the re-appearing of old threads like this.

****remembers when every other post did not contain the T or A word****
  • Options
    pigeons
  • Options
    My 1 year old daughter's face against the patio door thus morning while I was digging made me chuckle

Farting never disappoints

but certainly when an old or mega posh person swears I laugh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Fartingisfunny !

Sarah Silverman last night !!!

When we were kids my younger brother used to save them up for our weekly trip to the library with mum. He'd let rip for all it was worth and I'd damn near wet myself trying to stiffle a giggling fit. Mum on the other hand pretended we weren't hers.

As far as I know he still does it...
  • Options
    My dog aged 16 snoring louder than I do - apparently
  • Options
    When a certain shortish forum administrator goes to the pub for the first time in two weeks and halfway through his first pint gets summoned home by a drunken wife who has left her keys at work. Priceless.
  • Options
    Farting